The Party

Y/N POV

I was entering my classroom and I look upon all the students and man they looked horrible. They all look like if they got beaten up which I mean they did but man it looked horrible.

Y/N: Hello class I can see you're all still recovering from yesterday.

Weiss: Please don't fight all of us again!

Y/N: Nah today you're going to be upgrading your uniforms since some of your designs are other garbage and would get you killed I'm going to have some requirements for you. First No skirts.

Ruby raises her hand.

Y/N: No Ruby combat skirts are still a no also Make it be tactical so no glitter and flashing colors or anything like that I don't have to babysit you so go off and if you need any further explanation just come talk to me at my dorm.

The students went out while I just had the day to relax. That was until Ozpin came in.

Ozpin: Mr Branwen do you have a moment. I would like you to come up to my office.

Y/N: Of course sir I'll be with you in a moment.

I walked up to his office and Glynda was their with a less than pleased face.

Glynda: Ozpin I don't think this is a good idea! He's only 15 years old.

Ozpin: I assure you I know what I am doing. He's too valuable for anything like that to happen.

Y/N: (Cough) (Cough) Uh Ozpin I'm here.

Ozpin: Ah Y/N of course sit down.

Y/N: So why did you want me here?

Ozpin: Well tell me Y/N what's your favorite fairy tale?

Blake POV

We just got back from our little shopping adventure and headed into our dorm.

Yang: You know what let's have a little party.

Weiss: Uh Yang that's a horrible idea.

Yang: Oh come on ice Queen let's loosen up a bit!

Ruby: Yeah think of this more like a getting to know you party!

Weiss: Hmh well don't come crying to me if you get beat more than usual by Y/N!

Blake: Yeah I don't think I could handle that.

Yang: Oh whatever I'm still going to invite people over.

Ruby: Oh we should invite Y/N!

Weiss: What!? No way he's our teacher!

Yang: So he's our Cousin! Anyways it doesn't matter since I'm going to do it anyways!

Weiss: Ugh you are the worst!

Soon enough Yang got everyone except Y/N.

Blake: Uh Yang didn't you say you're going to invite Y/N?

Yang: Oh do you miss him~

Blake: What!?

Yang: Oh nothing~ I just thought that you should go get him.

Blake: Ok?

I started to head towards his dorm when I saw another person at the front door of his dorm.

Blake: Klara? What are you doing over here?

Klara: Oh hi Blake! I'm just getting Y/N for the party.

Blake: O-oh me too.

Klara: Well I guess you can scram them since I'm HIS Friend.