Life with Ruby & Yang

My life with them is horrible. I have to stay with them most of the time because my dad is away doing missions a lot. I like to train a lot what he's doing missions I don't use weapons that much since technically a weapons to me are just a second form of attacking, and my hand-to-hand combat or more like leg to hand combat since my hands are pretty busted. If I do something that reckless again I could permanently lose my hands. Someone with normal aura would have been able to take the hit but me no. I would keep describing my thoughts but someone wants to interrupt me.

Yang: What you doing FREAK.

Y/N: I-I-I'm writing in my notebook.

Yang: You really are a freak writing in a notebook I wonder what's in it.

Y/N: W-wait n-no p-please!

Yang snatches the notebook.

Yang: It would be a shame if someone burned it.

Y/N: Wait don't you-(Yang activates her semblance and burns the notebook)

Yang: Oops. Sorry I guess you'll have to get a new one.

Y/N: YOU ME OUTSIDE NOW!

Yang: What do you really think you can beat me in a fight. The last one was a fluke this time I'll crush you like the freak you are!

I don't say anything I'm just infuriated she burnt the one thing I had. I'm going to destroy her. We came outside and Tai was there.

Tai: Yang, Y/N what are you guys doing out here.

Yang: Oh nothing just a little sparring match.

I'm not going to say anything. I just got into position I'm going to beat the absolute shit out of her. I'm not going to play honorably I'm going to play dirty as hell.

Tai: Ok well go easy on him his hands are still recovering.

Yang: Don't worry dad I will it won't go too far.

Yang cracked her knuckles and then charged right for me. I ducked her flurry of punches. I think kicked her straight in the gut sending her back. She got back up and started fighting a little more agile. But I was faster so when she got close I had butted her straight in the nose.

Yang: Ahh (holding her nose) You dirty FUCK!

She activated her semblance so one punch from her is going to hurt a hell of a lot more. She punches me straight in the gut. I go flying back into a tree. She starts running towards me and hits me in the face and then did a flurry of punches into my gut. It hurt like hell but I'm going to do something even worse. After she's done punching me I lie there like if I got knocked out.

Yang: Psh what did I tell you it was a fluke how you want I guess I should finish it.

She starts slowly walking towards me and that's when I strike. I take her straight in the face then does flurry of kicks straight into her gut. I then grabbed her by her hair which made a really mad and I took advantage of this. Since she was mad she was more out of control more sporadic, with this I tripped her and slammed her right into the ground I got on top of her back picked up her head and started slamming back and forth. She then none something I could have never expected.

Yang: RUBY NOW!

I then see Ruby with Crescent Rose about to shoot me straight in the head. I try to move to the side but it was too late it hit me straight in the stomach.

Y/N: AHHH!

Blood starts spewing from my mouth. I keep thinking this could be my final moments.

Tai: RUBY, YANG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Yang: We took care of the freak isn't that right Ruby.

Ruby: Yeah!

All of a sudden Qrow came busting through the door.

Qrow: I heard screaming is everything okay!

Qrow then looks at Ruby Ruby with Crescent Rose in sniper form and then at me bleeding out from a stomach from a gun shoot wound

Qrow: D-did you do this Ruby.

Ruby: Yeah! I'm helping right?

Qrow: Tai get an ambulance he could bleed out and since he doesn't have any aura this could be fatal!

Qrow starts to hold me.

Qrow: please stay with me kid!

Y/N: Well *coughing blood* I think I had a good run but I think that's the end thank you Qrow for everything.

Qrow: NO NO NO PLEASE!

And with that I drifted away into the void.