Y/N vs Pyrrha

Y/N POV

I got out of the hospital and got changed because today was the day I've been working for this is my chance I have to seize the moment whatever it takes. I was heading to the stadium when I saw my dad.

Qrow: Hey Y/N get out there and beat her! Give her hell!

Y/N: You know it!

I went in to the stadium and once I got to the middle I could hear the applause of the crowd.

Referee: Today is the last battle in this tournament who will win the underdog Y/N Branwen or the best and most prominent fighter Vale has ever seen Pyrrha Nikos! 1 2 3 FIGHT!

I charged straight towards her and start kicking her shield she pushes me back, but I shoot out a dust bullet and hit her shield. I charge at her doing one kick on one side and another on the other side. I then grab her spear and I kick it off of her. I kick her again but I miss I could feel something moving my boots! I then think to myself of course her semblance!

If I'm going to take her out I need to distract her with something that's also metal. She goes in to try to take back her weapon but I shoot a dust bullet which knocks her back a bit. I then rushing to grab her weapon. She looks at me and tries to take back her weapon using her semblance. I shoot another dust bullet at her so she stops using her semblance. It's a good tactic but it doesn't do enough damage I have to get close up which is bad.

I run as fast as I can to her and try to strike her but she moves her spear straight into my shoulder which pierces it. She then uses her shield to break my nose.

Y/N: Ah FUCK!

Pyrrha: Maybe it would be better if you gave up do to your condition.

Y/N: What did you just say!? Don't you dare underestimate me I fought tooth and nail to get here!

Pyrrha: It was only a sugges-

Y/N: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I did everything I can but since I was close up it was futile it was hit after hit after hit. I eventually broke out of that loop and I formulated a plan. I obvious that my normal attacks wouldn't work so I need to take her out in one huge hit. I take the dust vials out of my boots and using my shirt make a bomb in a sense.

Pyrrha: W-what!?

I've been charged right at her she prepares to block but I just jump over her and slam my shirt filled with dust right on her activating the dust.

Y/N: SAYONARA MOTHA FUCKA!

The entire thing explodes and a beautiful array of colors and in the middle of the stadium is a huge crater. I was blasted so far in my right arm has some extreme burns on it. I stand up and I have some mild dizziness. I look forward and she's also standing but barely her weapon is right next to me so I take it and I March right up to her. She gets up and looks at me but it's too late I use her own spear to bash her on the head and break her aura.

Y/N: Told you not to underestimate me.

A couple of paramedics come to check me out and treat my Burns while this is happening a man with gray hair comes up to me and grab some microphone.

Ozpin: As you all know I am the headmaster of Beacon Academy and today I would like to say congratulations to Y/N Branwen with your fierce determination and thinking you have one this tournament and I welcome you to my school.

Y/N: I cannot wait to go to your school sir!

Ozpin: Well remember classes are in 2 months so hopefully you'll be out of the hospital by then.

Y/N: I hope so too.