Date!

Blake POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, and I look around me and see Y/N sleeping right next to me. I decide to go get a cup of water before I head back to sleep. I Grab a cup from his kitchen and pour myself a glass of water. While I drink my water I see a notebook on his desk. I decide to pick it up and open it up and it's detailed notes about everyone. I get A little bit curious and decide to go to my page.

Blake Belladonna

Age: 17

Faunus.

Weapons: Gambol Shroud.

Blake is an excellent fighter and she's extremely quick on her feet. Her semblance helps are even more by leaving shadows in her place. This can help confuse the enemy and make sure she's isn't damaged in combat. It can also be mixed with dust which is very useful but can cause some damages to her groundings if it fails. Her weapon is one that's extremely useful for longer ranges you can use a gun and for shorter ranges and close combat you can turn it back into a katana or a cleaver like sword. Close Combat is where a lot of my students for short, and Blake is no exception. Now being extremely fast is important if the enemy can hit you you can't get hurt but if you can't deal out to damage then it's pointless. Her punches need to have more force into them. Now onto her mentality usually very calm but from what I've seen when it comes to more personal matters she's very on the point and can lose her temper quickly almost like Yang. I can relate to her a bit from her more tough background. I also seen that she has improved with her communications between her teammates which is important in battles and she's better than me and that well she's definitely mean a lot of things regarding personality but that's neither here nor there. I do believe she is more capable than she thinks.

Blake: Wow I can definitely see why Ozpin made him a Teacher.

Wait....Does Ozpin know about us? Would he even allow it I mean technically I'm his student and he's my teacher but he's two years younger than me. I don't wanna worry about it now. I go back to bed and I see his face, I give him a quick kiss on the forehead and head back to sleep.

Y/N POV

My alarm starts to sound it's 4:00 in the morning and I have to get up. Blake also starts to stir awake because of my alarm. I turn it off and start to get up.

Blake (Half Asleep): Noooo stay.

Y/N: Blake I have to get up.

Blake: Whyyyyy.

Y/N: Blake I need to train.

Blake: Please just stay with me just 30 more minutes.

Y/N: Fine but just for 30 more minutes okay.

Blake smiles and pulls me down right next to her immediately. She grabs at me and pulls me close and we basically cuddle for 30 minutes. After those thirty minutes are up I try to get up again only for Blake to stop me.

Blake: Nooo come back.

Y/N: Blake I need to train.

Blake: Fine. Well how long are you going to train.

Y/N: It's 4:30 right now so I'll probably be back around 12.

Blake: That's so long though!