Thirty

"N-Noah." She murmured.

She was still shaking, because of the nightmare.

"Yeah?" I replied, still hugging her.

"Can you hand me the green hoodie? It's on the chair." She said.

I smiled thinking about the fact that was my hoodie. I looked at the label and saw my name wrote with a black marker.

I walked back to her and gave her the hoodie.

She put it on hugged herself. I hugged her and I suddenly started crying.

I tried so hard to hold back my tears, but some of them fell out anyway.

"I'm really sorry you have such a messed up roomie. Really, I'll figure out something, you aren't forced to help me." She started.

"maybe it would have been better if I hadn't woken up . . ."

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

ʏ/ɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

I murmured those words, quiet enough to think that Noah didn't hear me.

But he did.

"Y/n. Never say those words again. Never." He said.

I just looked down, feeling the cold tears falling on my hands.

Noah grabbed my face and made me look towards him. I stared into his hazel eyes.

"Don't say that ever again." He said again. "Promise me."

I nodded and kept staring into those beautiful eyes.

I didn't realize he was hugging. I hugged him back, still thinking about how much I liked his eyes.

After a couple of minutes, he got up.

"Let's go." He said looking at me. I gave him a confused look and shook my head.

"Where?" I asked. Scratching my forehead.

"In the first place, you know something is missing." He said walking towards his room.

I followed as if it was the most natural thing to do. He opened his closet and picked a blue hoodie.

"Noah, it's ten p.m." I said. He took off his shirt. My eyes widened. "Yes, now, or you're going to have the nightmare again." He said putting on the hoodie.

He glanced at me and chuckled. I ran into my room and noticed that I was blushing so much.

I grabbed a hoodie too and followed him in the car. "Where's the first place?" He asked quietly. "besides houses because we can't just break inside in the middle of the night." Noah said making me laugh.

I started thinking and my mind went back to a specific place.

That place.

All the good times I had there, now are just the vacant ghost of the nightmare. I'm scared to go there because then is going to be a new scenario where the shadow is going to haunt me.

"There's this place," I started. "I used to call it the secret place. Me and the shadow, when it wasn't a shadow, used to spent most of our time there." I said.

Noah listened to me and nodded at every information I gave him. "Chloe told me about it." He said when I finished.

The car was filled with silence. I was watching outside the window, wondering what to say. I could just stay silent. Or maybe to make everything less awkward turn on the radio.