sixteen

𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚙 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"Good morning huh," Noah said sitting on the edge of the bed as he fooled around on the phone. He had already changed and, presumably from the chocolate stain in the corner of his mouth, had already had breakfast.

"You're dirty," I said pointing to the spot where the chocolate was. He cleaned himself while I settled back under the covers.

"Hey hey hey, what are you going to do. You have to get up." he said shaking me off my shoulders. "Noah ..." I murmured. "No Noah, you have to get up." He said.

I couldn't last a minute longer with the annoying version of Noah. Even though I actually liked it anyway, it was really time to get up.

I picked up the dress I had placed on the desk chair when Noah threw clothes on me. "I went to your house and got you clean clothes." He said sprawling on the bed. "Thanks." I said going to the bathroom.

Honestly, I was a little scared of all this concern, since when Noah goes up to my house and worries about getting me a change? When I got back to the room, I threw my pajamas at Noah. He was so lazy that he didn't take his clothes off his face.

Where do I find someone like him?

He switched off the phone and stayed there for a good five minutes. I stood leaning against the door waiting for him to make a slight movement.

Finally, he got up and motioned for me to follow him. We went down the stairs and into the living room. "I'll take her for breakfast." He told Chloe who squinted when she heard what her brother had said.

"Wait, I have to give you something back that mine had lent yesterday." Chloe said dragging me upstairs. "What is happening?" I asked. She almost screamed.

"He's going to take you on a date!" She said shaking me. "Chloe look we just have to have breakfast." I told her. "But you don't understand! When you go out for breakfast with a guy it's because he's interested and you're kind of dating!" She said. "It's a very intimate thing!"

"Chloe, I don't think he wants to go out with me." I told her. "Go! Look, it's a date!" She said pushing me out of his room and then down the stairs.

Noah was waiting for me downstairs. We said goodbye to Chloe and left. "What did Chloe tell you?" he asked when we were almost in front of the place where we had decided to go.

"She told me she thought this was a date. . ." I said trying to hide my embarrassment. "And what do you think?" he asked chuckling. "Me? Well, a normal outing with friends." I said feeling my cheeks on fire.

"Well, for once Chloe is right." he said taking the pancakes. My eyes widened. Did he call this a date? "Wait, I'm not understanding what's going on." I said. He chuckled looking at his shoes.

The way that made him cute more than any other person.

The way that made my legs shake.

"Well, if you think about it, we've always gone on dates." He said. "But as friends right?" I asked. I wasn't really understanding anything.

"Yes, but after all, we weren't so that much friends, was it something ... less platonic? I don't know if what I just said makes sense, but I think we could try to go out, in short, being more than friends. It costs nothing to try. " Noah said.

I sat on a bench trying to figure out if I was dreaming this or it was true. It didn't seem true, that the one who is currently my crush was asking me out.