thirty-three

"all my tears"

𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"I remember someone telling me all these things and then he put this ribbon around my wrist," I said, sitting at the dinner table. Noah just kept nodding.

We just sat there, eating dinner without saying anything. When we finished I helped him put everything in the dishwasher and I told him I was going to bed, to think about the flashback.

Every time I tried to think about it, I felt like my heart was on fire. I felt so cozy and I was blushing. That person was probably really close to me if he made me feel this way.

I closed my eyes and imagined if this mysterious person was still in my life. Maybe we were dating, maybe I would've been in another college and maybe I wouldn't have met Noah.

As soon as I thought about it, I felt so bad. I don't know if after living with him I would let him go out of my life.

Like if he knew I was thinking about him, Noah sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me. I turned around so I could face him.

He smiled and started playing with my hair until I started closing my eyes, before completely falling asleep.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

It's been almost two months since I had the new flashback, and Noah "made his move". I still was pretty confused about my feelings towards him.

I feel like he's my best friend and I just care a lot about him, but then I find myself smiling while looking at him or blushing if he winks as a joke.

I left the apartment and started my daily walk. I fixed my scarf, which the cold breeze almost took away from me. I checked my phone, to make sure Noah got my text where I said I was going out.

Before I left, he was still asleep, so I decided not to wake him up. He had messy hair and was hugging his pillow. I smiled at the image that just appeared in my head.

As soon as I walked into the coffee shop I usually go to get my breakfast, if I haven't already eaten at home. I waved at the guy behind the counter. "The usual for two," I said as I grabbed my wallet.

"Your man is still sleeping?" He asked smirking. I blushed and looked around, like if I was scared he teleported there and heard Enea.

Enea has worked there since last year. He was a tall guy, with curly blonde hair and hazel eyes. His skin was amber and he was so fun to be around. We became friends and he spent a lot of time with Noah and me.

"Enea! We're just friends and roommates!" I exclaimed reaching out for my order but he stopped me before I could grab it.

"Y/n, it's obvious that you like each other," he grinned and started walking away. "a lot!" Enea then added towards a table to clean.

I rolled my eyes and waited for him to come back so I could pay and go back home to Noah. I scrolled through Instagram until someone covered my eyes.

"Hey, beautiful!" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw Alex with his red cheeks because of the cold that's outside.

"Hey! What are you doing so early here?" I asked. He smiled and started talking about his plans for his morning.

A thing that I couldn't stand about him, is that he talks too much. Luckily, Enea cleared his throat and with an irritated look on his face.