twelve

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"Ok, I'll stay awake." I said. "Yeah sure." He said laughing. "Come with me." He said standing up. I followed him to the kitchen where we ate sandwiches with plenty of Nutella to make sure we stayed awake.

"Come on, tell me something." Noah said. "What did you do that week without me?" I asked. "I destroyed my sister's social life." He replied.

We laughed as softly as possible. "You miss them?" he asked suddenly. "Who?" I asked not understanding. "Your friends." He said finishing the sandwich.

"There's not a day that I don't think about them." I said. "Everything is different here and I was lucky to find friends right away." I said making him smile.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asked. I nodded and he throws me a hoodie. "Where do you wanna go?"Noah asked. "You decide." I answered putting on my hood.

We stopped at the park but returned home shortly after because it was too late. Instead of going to sleep, we sat by the pool. "What if one day you would go away and forget about me." Noah said.

"No, I wouldn't be able to forget you." I said. "Why?" he asked, giggling and turning to me. "I don't have an idea of why I shouldn't forget you, but I just know I won't."

Because there is something stronger that doesn't allow me. I wanted to add. Why I'm thinking of this? I'm feeling really weird.

"I think I'd be sick for days if you left." He said. This boy. "Really? "I asked looking at him as he blushed. "Of course yes." He said.

"In your opinion, a person can make a person fall in love just spending time together and talking to her?" Noah after a while asked. "It's scientifically proved that it only takes four minutes to fall in love." I replied.

It was about half-past one a.m. We didn't have the intention of sleeping. "Are you coming to swim?" he asked. "Are you crazy?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Of course if I'm your friend." Noah replied smirking. I looked at him. "Come on." He said. "Then what should I wear?" I asked him. "Chloe got you a swimsuit that you spent whole mornings talking about." He said going inside the house.

"Noah come back here immediately!" I said in the lowest possible tone, but by now he was gone up the stairs.

꘎ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ꘎

I went to change and when I got back out he was already in the pool splashing like a fish. "It's so cold." I said going out. "That's not true. It's because you're not moving." He said. "But what if I get my hair wet?" I asked.

"Y/n since when you have all these problems?" he asked me. "I don't know." I replied.

"Come on I'll take you." "No thanks." I replied on my way to the pool. "You'll get your hair wet." He said.

"Don't say it, you bring me bad luck." I replied making him laugh. "That's what special friends do." He said. I smiled. "I swear I'll kick you if you drop me." I replied

I closed my eyes for fear he would drop me. I heard him laugh. "You can open your eyes." He said. I opened my eyes and blushed when I realized that he was still holding me. "Thanks." I said.

"But now." He said pausing. "We fight!" he said starting to throw water at me. "If I catch you I'll kill you." I tried to get to him and cover my hair at the same time.

"Now you are in the corner evil dwarf!" I said. "I'm taller than you." He said. "Yeah sure." I replied. "I think it's time to sleep." Noah said after a while.

After drying and changing, we went to sleep. He fell asleep immediately. I stayed awake thinking about what happened.

It can't be. I kept telling myself. But what if what Caleb said was real?

When I turned off the phone, I watched Noah sleeping. He was so angelic. I wanted to hug him. I just said "Goodnight Noah." and fall asleep.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶