twenty-seven

ᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"I can't believe we're here!" I said looking at Chloe. "It's amazing, isn't it?" The girl hugged me. "Here she is!" Caleb said coming over with Sadie.

"Y/n, I can't believe you're graduating!" Sadie exclaimed hugging me. "Me neither!" I replied.

Our parents arrived and hugged us. "You two look so beautiful! Let's take a picture." Karine said. Chloe and I hugged and smiled at the camera.

We sat and waited to hear our name and go get the diploma. We held hands, excited for everything that was about to come.

"Congratulations!" Everyone exclaimed. "Let's take another photo! Come on everyone!" My mom said taking out her phone.

"Wait, I have to check my hair!" Noah said making us laugh. "Shut up and smile!" I said as he put his arm around my waist.

"Ok, now let's go eat something!" Our parents said after taking too many photos.

During lunch, I and Noah kept glancing at each other. We couldn't wait much more.

When we sent our application for the university we decided that we'd open the letter together.

If everything went the way we planned, we would move in together with Chloe.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"Ready?" I said grabbing my letter. "Together, one, two, three!" Noah exclaimed. I started reading my letter and I cried when I saw the only words I wanted to read.

"I'm at New York University! They accepted my scholarship!" I said hugging Noah. He hugged me back without saying a word.

"What says?" I asked looking at his letter. He fixed the glasses on his face and shook his head. "I'm going to be really proud when I'll get higher results than you!" He said laughing.

"Noah Cameron Schnapp, I'm this close to breaking up with you if you keep using your acting skill on me!" I said gesticulating.

"Shut up and kiss me." He said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me against him. "We're going to live together." He said a few inches apart from me.

"Chloe and Johnny are gonna be right next door." I said grabbing his face and kissing him. "I can't believe this is true." He said when I pulled away.

"It's crazy right?" I replied looking around. "I think I'm going to cry." I said making Noah laugh. "Hey! Think about the fact that everything will be new." I said looking into his eyes.

"I'll be with you." Noah said hugging me. "Let's go." He said grabbing my hand, taking me to where our friends were.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"We are going to eat out." I said grabbing Noah's hand.

"Ok, we'll be there in a couple of minutes." Sadie replied while caressing Caleb's shoulder.

It was almost dusk when Noah and I walked down the street.

Noah grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I glanced at him and smiled.

"So, we are moving in a month." Noah started.