twenty-four

𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚆𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚝

(𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜)

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"You're so good at keeping promises." I said. Noah chuckled and parked outside the school.

"Yes I am." He said grabbing something from inside his jacket. "Merry Christmas." He said handing me a notebook.

The notebook.

"Noah, really?" I asked while a huge smile was forming on my face. He nodded. "Now let's go. It's gonna be a big night." He said smirking.

He took my hand and led me through the doors of the school. The music was high and everyone seemed to have fun.

"Caleb!" I exclaimed as I saw the tall boy near Sadie. "Y/n/n!" He exclaimed as he saw me.

I let go of Noah's hand and hugged Caleb. "Y/n you look stunning!" He said. "Shut up! Have you looked at yourself?" I replied making him chuckle.

"It seemed an eternity." I said looking at him. Caleb smiled softly and hugged me again. "I missed my best friend." He whispered. "I missed you too," I replied, feeling a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Come on, let's have fun and not cry about how much you missed each other." Mikey said. We laughed and Noah grabbed my hand, making me go into his arms.

"I think I might be jealous." He said kissing my cheek. "Noah it's full of people! They're going to find out-" Noah interrupted me with a kiss.

"Screw them, I don't wanna hide my love for you." He said. I smiled and looked into his eyes. "I'm really happy Noah." I said with a hand on his shoulder.

We sat on a bench and looked at all the people. "So, at this time you already had a crush on me?" I started.

I watched towards Noah, to see him blush. He chuckled and looked down. "Actually, yes." He murmured.

"That's why you were so cute to me." I said smirking. "Shut up! I was trying to be a good friend!" He replied. I laughed and he blushed even more.

"Y/n, do you want me to use my pick-up lines on you?" Noah smirked. "Don't you dare!" I replied.

Noah was about to talk when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see Cole. "I know you don't wanna see me, but I just wanted to apologize." The boy started.

I looked over at Noah. He clenched his fists. "I know the last time we ended up fighting, but I wish we could still be friends." Cole said, with hope in his eyes.

Noah sighed and nodded. "Don't worry, I've been mean to you. We should start over." The hazel-eyed boy said, taking out his hand.

Cole shook it and they gave each other a pat on the shoulder. I stood up and hugged him.

"Thank you guys, and also I knew about you two, congratulations." He said before disappearing into the crowd.

I glanced at Noah and he shrugged. I chuckled and he looked at me. "What do you have now?" he asked.

"I don't know, you just make me laugh." I said. He shook his head and chuckled. "My dear Y/n." He said.

At that moment a song captured our attention. The Dj put The Nigh We Met. I looked down blushing. "Can I?" Noah said standing up and pulling out his hand.