seven

𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚋𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

The next morning I was woken up by Chloe. "Y/n, come on." she kept telling me. "Wake up." "Why? I'm so comfortable." I answered, still asleep.

"Let me finish my dream." I told her. "You wanted this." She said and called her dog who started jumping around the bed.

"Fine, I'm awake." I said while I opened my eyes.

"Good morning, queen!" she said smiling. "The king was afraid to wake her up, so he's already having breakfast in the kitchen."

It took me a few moments to figure out who she was referring to. "Chloe please help me get home without Noah noticing." I asked begging her. "Do you like him huh?" she said teasing me.

"Chloe! Please!" I replied. "Come on, the king will see you later." She said taking me home.

"So, how it felt?" Chloe asked. "What?" I wasn't understanding what she was talking about. "Well, I don't know." She started. "The kiss! Obviously!" She yelled.

"I don't know, how should I feel?" I said. "God, you two are going to be the cutest couple ever." She said while daydreaming.

What if it ends up this way?

"I don't think so." I replied. "Ok, but at least let me dream!" She said making me laugh.

꘎ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ꘎

The next day my parents would arrive and then I would move into my new house which was next to Julia's. I was supposed to move in June, but they brought the house sale date earlier, so we would move in earlier.

I spent the afternoon moving my things into my new home, with the help of Julia, who kept asking me where I had disappeared last night.

At five a.m. in the morning, my parents had arrived at the airport and I received a call from Julia. "Sup, Julia?" I told her.

"Everyone here thinks you are back in y/h/t, so when you come back from New York you come straight to my place and you give them a "surprise" and then you explain how things are." She said. "Ok boss." I told her before ending the call.

When I got home I ran in front of Julia's house. When they opened the door, I found myself on the ground because of the twins. "Get a room." Caleb said laughing.

"Sorry, but who did you jump on?" he asked. The twins got up and I did the same. "Look at this little dumbass!" Caleb yelled, who didn't even think twice about hugging me so tight.

When I finally got up Sadie hugged me. "Jesus Christ I thought I would never see you again." She said. "I couldn't have left without saying goodbye." I told her. "Aww, group hug." Chloe said.

"When are you going back to y/h/t?" Noah asked. "Rarely I think." I replied. "What you mean? What about your parents?" he asked me. "I'm here, I can't live alone." I said laughing.

"You moved here?!" Caleb said. "Maybe." I replied smiling. "God, this news is amazing." It wasn't long before I started tearing up. All that love from people I have known for a few months made me feel special.

After introducing my family to my friends and their families, Chloe called me. "Listen, do you want to come skiing with me? January 1st to 5th? Please tell me yes." she begged with me.

"I ask my parents and I'll let you know." I replied "We have already asked. We just need to know if you want to." He said before I hung up the call.

"Well, It's a yes from me!" I said and she hugged me.

꘎ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ꘎

We all spent Christmas with our families. And then we decide to spend New Year's Eve together.

We laughed and joked, we watched movies on the sofa and played board games. It was the right way to welcome in the new year. On January 1st I got in the car with the Schnapps headed for a ski resort.

"You three." Said the father of the twins. "You have two options for sleeping. Or either of you." He said referring to the twins. "Sleeps on the sofa and the Y/n takes either the double or single bed. Or one of you goes to the single bed and the remaining two sleep on the double bed."

After thinking about what would be the best solution for everyone to sleep happily ever after, we decided that I should share the queen bed with Chloe.

When we reached our destination, we didn't waste a second to go skiing right away. It was a sunny day, so everyone enjoyed the long ski hills.

After two runs we had to take the chairlift and I found myself between the two twins. "Come on, we'll cuddle before sleeping. I know you love me. What? Of course, I love you too." Noah began. He hugged me.

"If you drop your ski, I'll laugh." I told him jokingly. "You go and pick them up if they fall." He told me. "I don't wanna interrupt you, but you're making me feel the third wheel," Chloe smirked.

"I don't comment." I said making her laugh.

꘎ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ꘎

In these five days, a lot of things have happened. Like me getting off the chairlift too early so I fell like a potato. Noah falling off the surface lift. Chloe getting lost on the slopes.

Me and twins when we were about to kick an arrogant boy on the chairlift. In short, we have been crazy.

In the evening we went to the hotel games room. "Chloe! Come on let's dance." I told her, while I choose a song. After doing three rounds we decided to change the game.

"Wait, but where is your brother?" I asked her. "Look at that idiot." She said pointing towards his twin sitting on a game while he was on the phone.

"You are occupying the seat for nothing, there is a child who wants to get on it." Chloe said grabbing him by the arm.

"What do we do now?" Noah asked. "Let's do that." I suggested pointing to a basketball game.

That was the last night in the hotel. The next afternoon we would go home. It was a lot of fun with the twin.

We decided to go to the hot tub to relax after doing all those slopes. "We should definitely go on vacation together more." Noah said making us laugh.

"I agree." I said. "Maybe we can go to the beach together." Chloe said. We nodded and kept talking about our plans for the next vacation.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

You're the only friend [s] i need

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶