seventeen

𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝙸𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

( 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 )

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

I woke up in the middle of the night, such a nice start. Everyone else was sleeping, at least the ones I shared the room with.

I sat up on the bed. I turned to the bedside table where I had placed the book to read and without doing it on purpose, my eye fell on the wall behind my pillow. A spider the size of a Coke bottle cap was climbing.

I tried not to scream, but with poor results. Instinctively I threw myself on the bed where Noah and Mikey were sleeping and started calling Noah.

He jumped up as soon as I came between the two of them. "What the fuck is going on?!" He screamed looking around. Meanwhile, Chloe and Mike had woken up too. "Thieves!" Chloe started screaming.

Caleb slammed the door and turned on the light, with the rest of the group behind. "What the fuck is going on? If you have to scream, get yourself an isolated room." He said trying to be funny.

Meanwhile, Chloe had noticed the spider and had moved to the other bed too. "I think the young lady is definitely arachnophobic." Finn said pointing a finger at the wall.

"Give me a tissue." Noah said standing up and walking over to the spider. "Noah! Are you crazy?! Don't you dare to get closer, it kills you!" I blurted out.

"If your screams and your Olympic jump on my knee didn't kill me, neither can this." he said taking a tissue they had brought him. "Please getaway, if he jumps on you I start screaming worse than before." I said. Spiders had always scared the shit out of me and the idea of ​​that crap jumping on Noah makes me shiver.

"Oh please." he continued. "I might start crying if you touch it." I said in a broken voice. Noah ignored me and when he was a step away from the spider I turned around.

"Look," he said, and when I turned around I found myself eight inches from the spider's face. I snuggled up against Chloe and Mike.

After the little problem, everyone went back to their rooms. "Now can you go back to your bed?" Noah asked standing up. "No no no no, we don't talk about it." I answered hiding under the sheet. He lay down beside me.

"Do you really want to sleep with two boys?" he asked. "I don't care, I could sleep with a camel too, I just need to sleep in a safe place." I replied. He just nodded and we fell asleep.

When I wake up I was freezing. Over the course of the night, Mike had gone to sleep in my bed, and from what little I remember Chloe was gone too.

I found myself on the floor with half the sheet. I got up confused that I was on the floor. Chloe and Mike were watching me. "His fault." Chloe said pointing her finger at her brother who was still sleeping peacefully.

"Do you want to have the honor or do I?" I asked putting my hands on my hips as I looked at Noah. "Go ahead!" they answered me as they left the room.

I slowly approached his ear in a whisper. "Noah, it's time to wake up, we have to go have fun!". He moved and answered. "Yes, tomorrow I'll marry you, my love."

Chloe, who in the meantime came back with Millie to film the scene, started laughing along with me and Millie. "Can I get him out of bed or do I damage him even more?" I asked making them laugh.