thirty-two

"Don't be too sure about it"

ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

When I woke up, I put a hand next to me and realized that I was in my bed. I yawned and walked into the living room, where Y/n was cooking something.

She didn't notice me, so I walked up behind her, and put my head on her shoulder. "Good morning!" She exclaimed.

I smiled. "Good morning, what are you cooking?" I asked. "I'm trying to make some pancakes, but I can't promise you anything." She replied, focusing on flipping the pancake before it got burned.

"Let me help you." I said grabbing a fork. Y/n smiled at me and I couldn't help but have butterflies in my stomach.

We sat at the table and started eating while talking about our plans for the day. Y/n said that she's going with Chloe to Brooklyn with the bike.

I'm going to hang out with Johnny for a while and then I'll see if I can have a talk with Alex. Just the thought of him made me clench my fists.

"Noah, you ok?" Y/n asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine." I replied but Y/n wasn't convinced by what I said.

"So, Noah," she started after some minutes of silence. I looked up and saw her smirking. "What?" I replied.

"What about Alex?" She continued. Is she a witch or something? I chuckled. "I can't stand him. I mean, maybe he is funny, but the way he acts around you makes me mad." I replied.

Y/n stared at me, trying to understand something. Then she looked down at her plate and chuckled. I was confused.

"What now?" I asked her. She stared into my eyes and laughed again. "Why it bothers you so much? He's just trying to shoot his shot." She replied.

I blushed and realized that I just admitted I'm jealous. Y/n put the dishes in the dishwasher and went into her room, to come back with her bag and her coat. She put on her shoes and was ready to go.

"But I-" I couldn't talk, that she was already replying. "If you are that jealous then make a move." She smiled before closing the door behind her.

I sat back on the sofa, thinking about what she just said. "Holy shit." I mumbled smiling.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

ʏ/ɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"Hey!" I exclaimed hugging Chloe, who was waiting for me next to our bikes. We didn't waste a second and started going towards Brooklyn.

It was a sunny day, with a bit of a cold breeze. The leaves started turning brown, as the fall slowly came. The day just started and I already felt amazing.

I still can't believe what I said before leaving. It's probably going to be so awkward when I'll go back. Why did I say that? He is my roommate and he probably likes someone else.

We stopped outside of a thrift shop and went inside. I started looking around, to find something to try on.

I found a really nice sweater and I tried it. I found Chloe with a pair of earrings, so I walked next to her and looked at the items.

"Chloe you have no idea of what happened with Noah." I whispered. Her eyes widened and she grabbed me by the arm. We paid and got back on our bikes.