four

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

I arrived in mid-August and today is September 11th and I'm headed to New York to remember 9/11. The school had sent out the notice that they would take us to the memorial and then visit the museum.

The tragedy of 9/11 always had a big impact on me, and every year it affected my mood to remember what happened. In fact, I spent most of the trip looking out of the window, thinking about all the poor people that got involved in it.

On the way back home Noha kept calling us because he was alone, and I was sitting next to Chloe. "Find yourself a girlfriend Noah and then you'll never be alone." I replied. Chloe laughed and Noah shook his head.

When we got home they decided to eat a pizza with the party and to stay at Caleb's. Of course, we all accepted to bring back the joy that we usually had.

I left Julia at home with her boyfriend and went to Caleb's house an hour and a half earlier than he said. 

"I would like to know how you can shower so quickly and pack your backpack," he said at the front door, not even surprised I was there. I laughed and he let me enter the house.

I went in and he made me put my backpack in his room. While he was carrying sleeping bags into the room, I was setting the table, where we are going to eat. Meanwhile we had a little chat about Sadie. 

Caleb really was lost for that girl. I loved listening him talk about her, because he talked about her like you would talk about an angel. She really was a lucky girl.

The first to arrive were the Schnapps and Sadie. Julia arrived ten minutes later. I immediately started asking what they wanted to eat.

After ordering food we started playing Twister, all together.

Obviously, Chloe fell on top of me, so we were eliminated. Julia fell too, followed by Sadie. "Noah is in the final?! Impossible, I've known him for 14 years and three quarters." the twin said.

For some strange reason, he won, leaving us all more amazed. Caleb had the wonderful idea of ​​playing Just Dance, causing me to lose a lung, a kidney, and a hip because he kept throwing me on the sides and Noah did the same.

After eating we started the music and Troye Sivan and Ariana Grande's Dance to This started. After various jokes, we sat in a circle. Unfortunately, now we had to play that stupid kissing game. 

I always hated it because it made me uncofortable. There was always someone who had to comment about my looks and make me feel bad about it, so now if I could avoid playing it I would. But then Julia and Chloe convinced me.

I took the bottle and turned spinned it. In the meantime, I looked at each person. During "dinner" we had decided that we would play the spin the bottle and then truth or dare. The bottle stopped on Caleb.

I kissed him and I saw Sadie breathe a sigh of relief to see that It was just a really quick peck on the lips. Then he turned to Chloe who kissed Julia. When Sadie and Caleb kissed I think I screamed. When it came to Noah's turn, where could the bottle ever stop? I sighed. I've done it once, once more it's nothing.

I didn't see Caleb and Sadie's reaction, but I can swear that those two were smirking and looking at eachother, because if Caleb knew, Sadie knows too.

We started playing truth or dare. The game bored us so we decided to watch a movie.

The night was not much different from the others, except that Caleb and Sadie flirted at full speed. The next morning, I said goodbye to Caleb and jumped into the shower.