Twenty

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"Hurry up!" I told him checking that my parents didn't see Noah sneaking into the house. "Can you explain to me once again why you don't want them to see me?" He asked when we got to my room.

"I do not know." I said rubbing my temples. "It's just that I'm afraid they'll somehow find out we're together and for some reason, they won't let us date." He said sitting down next to him.

Noah put his arm around my shoulder and started caressing my hair. "You don't have to worry, they won't notice, and if they think we're together, it's been a while since we've always been together." He said.

"You are right." I said smiling at him. "Do you want to stay here tonight?" I asked after a few minutes spent in silence. "Of course I do," he replied.

"In the meantime, we could go out with the others." He proposed starting to write on the phone. "Yes, it's a good idea." I said. It's amazing how everything has changed in so little.

We went from being friends by chance to a kind of the second family. Who would have expected it.

The ringing of the doorbell snapped me out from my thoughts. "I'm coming!" I screamed from my room as I ran to open the door.

"Hi!" Millie said. "Hi!" I replied hugging her, still amazed that she was there. "What are you doing here? Didn't you go back to England a week ago?" I asked her by letting her in.

"Well, since it's still summer I wanted to stay here a little more, so to spend more time with everyone." She said. I introduced her to my parents and we went upstairs.

"Noah, we have company." I said going back to my room. "Mills? Haven't you gone home a week ago?" Noah asked, getting up and going to hug the girl.

After ten minutes of deciding what to do, Noah came up with the idea of ​​having "a pool party" at his house. The guests would have been all those of the group, none more, none less.

"Mom! We're going to Chloe!" I told her on the front door followed by Noah and Millie. "When did you come in?" She asked Noah laughing. "Like an hour ago." I answered laughing, hoping not to make her suspect anything.

꘎ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ꘎

"Are you ready?" Noah yelled from downstairs. "We have enough time to build another swimming pool." Finn said, who along with Gaten and Millie, would be staying with us for about two weeks.

"We're here!" Chloe said as she walked out into the garden with the glasses, followed by the rest of the girls who were bringing drinks.

"I start the music." Noah said turning on the speakers. "Ah, I forgot to tell you that my parents talked to yours to tell them you sleep with us because we have some kind of sleepover while they are out of town." Noah told me after fixing the music.

"No parents!" Mikey said, jumping around the garden like he just won the lottery. I laughed and smiled at Noah who looked happier than ever.

"I didn't make you so outlawed." I said before going into the pool, where Caleb floats quietly on his air mattress.

"Caleb!" I yelled into his ear, waking him up. "Are you dumb or something?!" He yelled returning to the surface. "Said the moron." I replied. "You are looking for war." he said starting to throw water on me. "Do you think I don't answer?" I exclaimed imitating him.

While Caleb and I were being morons, Millie and Finn sat by the pool with a glass of Coke in hand. They were both with bright red cheeks, it could be a strong friendship or something more.