five

"Some ideas?" Noah asked as I played with a pencil. "I think if I had any ideas I would have already said it," I replied. We had to do a biology research, but we didn't know where to start.

"The game starts in an hour. Do you want to come?" I asked Noah. "What game? The football game?" he asked as he jumped out of bed. "Yup." I said closing my laptop.

"Want to call the others?" Noah asked when we made our way to the game. "I don't know if they are free." I said. "Ok, I'll call a friend of mine, so I can introduce you." Noah said and I nodded.

As we arrived a boy waved at us. "Sup, Noah?" he said. "Yo, this is Y/n. Y/n this is Mikey, my best friend." Noah said.

"He always talks about you." Mikey said, making me laugh. "He doesn't want to admit it, but he's obsessed with me." I said joking. "Well, you found out." Noah said making me laugh.

After the game, they asked me if I wanted to go eat ice cream with them and Mikey's girlfriend.

When we got home I asked Noah if he had ideas. "Y/n, I have nothing in my mind." he said from the other line of the phone. "Ok, see you tomorrow." I said before going to dinner.

After dinner, Julia came to ask me what was going on. She said she saw me pretty distant. "Nothing special, I'm just a little tired and bored," I replied staring at the ceiling.

"I think there are two options," she said smirking. "Either you are in love or you are heartbroken because no one has invited you to the Snow Ball."

"Dear Julia, you are wrong. Neither is true. Now I will go to sleep and you will see that tomorrow I will be smiling because I'll be relaxed." I told her. "Okay, you convinced me. Goodnight," she said before leaving.

In fact, I was tired, but now I was thinking about the two options Julia said. I completely forgot about the Snow Ball, but I still had plenty of time to find myself someone to go with.

The other option made me kinda nervous. Am I starting to like him again? Is it worth it? I had no idea.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

The next morning I got to school and opened my locker. A note fell to the ground. "Who gave it to you?!" Chloe asked, coming out of nowhere. "I don't know," I replied.

"Try to open it," Julia said. "Jesus Christ you're going to give me a heart attack if you keep popping out like that," I said as they laughed.

"Wooo, what do we have here," Caleb said, taking the note out of my hands and pretending it was an airplane. "Caleb, give it back to me," I said as Sadie and Noah arrived.

"It's an invitation to the dance." said my best friend reading the note.

"From who?" Noah asked. "Hey, it's my business" I said annoyed. "From Cole," Caleb answered. "Well, do you have something to say?" Noah said smirking.

"Well, now I'm going to talk to him," I said as I headed towards the boy in question.

When I found him he smiled at me. "Hey, you found my note." I nodded. "Look, I'm sorry, but I wanted to invite another boy, so it will be for another time,"

I told him trying not to sound bad. "Don't worry, just in case, maybe we could go out sometimes." I nodded and greeted him.

I didn't know why I replied that fast, and why I replied with that. Probably because I'm hoping someone else will invite me. I mean, Cole was really a nice guy and he was pretty handsome. I met him during my math class and we talked a little.

"Therefore?" Caleb asked. "Two of our group have been invited," Noah said smirking. "And who tells you that I didn't say no?" I replied.

"No, you can't have done that!" Caleb said. "Oh yeah, honey," I replied looking at their reactions. "But why?" Sadie asked me. "You know, I don't want to go to the dance with him," I said blantly.

"You have to do what makes you happy." Sadie said. "Thanks." I replied hugging the redhead.

꘎ ♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡ ꘎

It's December 9th and I have a freak fever. That afternoon I would probably have received visits from my friends. I'm trying to wake up, but in the end, I'm giving up and so I fell asleep.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"She's sleeping," Sadie said as she walked into my room. "Try to touch her forehead," Julia said. Chloe placed her hand on my forehead. "Jesus, it's hot." She said. "Who wants to stay here and see when she wakes up?" Julia asked. 

"I stay. If she wakes up I'll call you." Noah said. "Ok, see you later," Caleb said as he closed the door. "You are so angelic when you sleep," he said smiling.

"Look, you have to get well as soon as possible uh. Did I ever tell you I love you so much? Okay, I seem kind of stupid talking to you while you sleep, but at least I tell you things, even if you probably don't listen to me." he said.

"Jesus it seems that you are in a coma from the way I talk to you. This is what happens when I get attached to people, I become an idiot. I love you more than you can imagine. I never had a friend like you." he said putting a white ribbon around my wrist. "Now I'll let you sleep," he said leaving me a peck on the forehead.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

I slowly opened my eyes and found Noah staring at me. "You know I just dreamed of you," I told him. "Great. Let's hear what came out of the Y/n studios." he said, miming the quotes.

"So, at the beginning of the dream there were also the others, but then they went I don't know where and you started telling me that you never had a friend like me and that you really care about me." I told him.

"The high fever has really bad effects on you," he said. "Can I?" he said pointing to my bed. "Why?" I asked him.

"So I can keep you company comfortably." he said. "Noah, this will make you sick," I told him as he lay down next to me. "So I'll have an excuse to see you day and night." he said,

"Aww, how cute," I said hugging him. "But if I were sick would you come to keep me company?" he asked me.

"I think it would be more important to assist you than to worry about myself," I replied. "Oh my God, you putting a person before yourself ?! Now I feel special." he said.

"Princess, good morning!" said Caleb who had just arrived. "Sir McLaughlin, nice to see you here," I said as I hugged him. "So how are you?" he asked me "A little better come on," I answered him and realized that I had a white ribbon on my wrist. I was going crazy.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶