Chapter 12

When the alarm clock rang, this time an hour and a half earlier than usual so that I could spend some more time with Zhan since I have to go to my brother's house after work today and then help him with the move and won't see Zhan again until tomorrow night, I lay in Zhan's arms looking at his handsome face closely until he woke up and asked me if I still hadn't had enough of him.

"Um no. Besides, I have to memorize everything since I won't see you again until tomorrow night."

"Well luckily it's only one night."

"That's bad enough."

"Why?"

"Because I'm sure I'm going to miss you terribly."

"Oh my cutie, you're just lovely. You might not even have time to miss me because of all the stress."

"Yes I will, I miss you already."

"I'm going to miss you too. And I promise you, when you come back tomorrow night, I will be here waiting for you, take you in my arms, give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you and have missed you."

"Really?"

"Of course my cute baby."

"Good, then I'll look forward to it."

We cuddled for another half hour before getting up, showering and getting dressed. Zhan made breakfast for both of us, I sat on his lap again and ate there, and he reminded me not to be blinded by that Wei Yin at work. "And most of all, don't let him hug you anymore."

"I won't Hubby. I promise!"

"Good, I don't want to tell you what to do. I just want you to be careful and consider my feelings too. Because I don't like anyone touching or hugging my cute Bo. Not including best friends, of course."

"I wouldn't like anyone hugging you either. Don't worry, I won't let that happen again."

"Do you want me to get off work a little early today? Then I can come to the hardware store and we'll see each other again before you leave and go to your brother?"

"You would do that? Really? I definitely want you to do that." I replied, delighted.

"For you, I'll gladly do that my cutie. I'll drive you to work too, your car is still there in the parking lot anyway."

"Mhm, I was also going to ask you if you could drive me."

"You don't have to ask. Come on, let's eat up and drink up and then we'll slowly get on our way." Said Zhan. I nodded, snuggled my back against him and we ate our breakfast in peace.

Zhan then drove me to work, we gave each other a long goodbye kiss in his car, he then promised me that he would be on time so we could see each other again and then drove off to his work. I was so happy that I couldn't stop grinning since yesterday, even though my cheeks were already hurting from all the smiling.

When I saw Seungyoun, I ran to him and apologized for my behavior yesterday. He immediately forgave me and reminded me to just be more careful who I trust. Then I proudly told him about my date with Zhan and that I now even have clothes that would make me sweat in the Arctic Circle.

Seungyoun laughed and said, "Your ZhanZhan really loves you a lot, I can feel that even without having been with you."

"Mhm, I love my Hubby too."

"Hubby?"

"Yes, he said to me yesterday that I should already get used to hearing the word more often. So he has far-reaching plans with me. And I told him that from now on I'll just call him my Hubby all the time then."