10

,,Oh god, does this lesson have to be so boring?" Chuuya sighted as he was trying hard not to fall asleep.

,,For this week I'm going to give you a homework in pairs. You will make a poster about..." but he didn't listen because he didn't care at all. Oh how Chuuya hated group works. He always ended up doing them alone. But then he realised that this time it maybe will not be that bad after all.

,,Chuuya, will you work with me?" The brunette turned around happily, knowing that the other doesn't really have a choice since there's no way he would work with anybody else in this classroom. ,,Bruh you really think I would work with any of these assholes?" He asked. Dazai smiled, it sounded pretty much harsh, but he already knew it means ,yes'.

~~~

,,Dazai, are you going?" Chuuya asked as he already stood right in front of the door. ,,Yes, just give me a second." Dazai answered as he took his bento from bag and followed the shorter one. ,,Roof top?" ,,Yes."

As they walked beside each other, they got some weird looks from the bullies, but none of them really cared. They were whispering something while looking at these and Chuuya was starting to get annoyed. But at the same time he didn't feel like fighting just now, he only showed them his middle finger and the two boys kept walking.

,,Chuuya, you don't have any food?" Dazai asked with mouth full of his bento. ,,No. I didn't really have time to make some." He did. He only didn't admit that he's not really good at cooking and he's lazy as well. ,,It's ok, I can give you some if you want to." Dazai smiled, not noticing the small blush crawling on his cheeks. ,,Why would you do that?" Chuuya asked as if the other was going to do something stupid and not even having a reason. ,,I have a lot of it today so I thought it would be nice to give you some so you won't be hungry." Chuuya thought about what the other said for a while. ,,Ok, thanks." He said after all.

,,That's really good, did you actually cook it?" He asked while still chewing the delicious food. ,,Odasaku did."

They sat there, eating Dazai's bento together and talking about unimportant things. ,,Hey Dazai, what about skipping a class? I'm bored dy- I mean I'm so bored so I wanna kill the teacher." Yes he wanted to say dying first, but then he realised that it would just make Dazai offer him a double suicide again and he really didn't want to fuck up that pleasant moment with that. ,,Sounds like a good idea. The class is getting more boring with every second." ,,Ok. You're getting sick and when you're going to restroom, I'm going with you to make sure you're fine."

~~~

As the two sat in a classroom for cca 10 minutes, Dazai turned around and blinked at Chuuya with one eye to give him a sigh that they're starting the plan. Dazai lifted his hand, telling teacher that his head aches and is starting to spin a little. As usually, teacher told him that somebody should go to the restroom with him to make sure he's ok. Chuuya quickly stood up and opened the door for his taller friend, then followed him out.

As he closed the door, the two boys smiled at each other. ,,So where are we going?" Dazai asked. ,,I dunno, where do you want." ,,Ok, roof top?" ,,Fine."

Sitting there, looking at each other, Dazai remembered the moment in classroom as he couldn't stop looking into Chuuya blue eyes. But this time, the ginger noticed. ,,What are you looking at like this, brat?" Dazai blushed, not being sure of what to say. It would be weird to say that he can't stop staring into the other's eyes because they are oh so pretty.

,,Just... the sky looks really nice today." He smiled. ,,Interesting. You really have a weird way of looking at sky when you were looking down."  Dazai now realised what he said. He said sky because Chuuya's blue eyes reminded him of sky. ,,Ugh I mean the wiew over there." He pointed a finger at the wiew of city with a big park and a beautiful sky of the same shade of blue as Chuuya's eyes behind it. ,,Yea, that looks nice." The other nodded, still being a little confused by what the other said.

~~~

,,Odasaku!" Dazai called his friend's name the moment he got home. ,,Something new, Dazai?" What did he actually want to say? He was so excited about too many small things, but nothing really important happened today. ,,How was your day?" He asked after all. ,,Pretty much fine. And what about you? Something new with that ginger guy?" Dazai was surprised. ,,How do you know?" ,,I'm just trying to guess." He laughed, not telling Dazai that he actually secretly ships them.

,,He came to my house this morning and we walked to school together. And I gave him some of my bento, he loved it. And we skipped school together today. And his eyes are so pretty I can't stop looking at them." Odasaku laughed. ,,What's so funny?"

,,You sound like that basic girl talking about her high school crush."

Dazai blushed slightly. ,,I don't have crush on him," he said getting a little mad at Odasaku. ,,If you say so..." he knew his friend too well, no way Dazai can hide anything from him. But he also knew that this would only end up as Dazai saying that he doesn't like him over and over again.