29

Yes I'm still alive. Also sorry there will be kinda time skips bcs I wanna get to that more important part already.

Dazai now worked for criminal organisation known as Port Mafia for 2 months now. He didn't really enjoy doing it, especially because he only got the stupid job like meet somebody in a street somewhere, sell them some drugs, weapons or anything or something like that. He didn't really get into a real action yet. And he only did it in exchange for fighting lessons. At this point he was improving unbelievably quickly, even the boss himself, who trained him, said he's a very talented one.

Yes, the classmates did beat him up a few times, but he was getting better every day and step by step the damage he got was less and less serious, but also the amount of damage he gave increased. It got to the point where they decided that there's no point at this and gave up. He didn't mind them anymore. But he still kept talking those lessons, not because of self defence anymore, it was more like he didn't have any other reason to live. And this was kind of holding him.

Chuuya noticed that he got much stronger. He pretended not to care, but so much was running inside of his mind.

He no longer needs me.

This is a sign that he didn't want me at all.

Maybe it was my fault.

Just if I wasn't always so mean....

After all it was always me staring the arguments.

Did I push him away?

Can I still fix it?

Between these two has nothing changed. Not like they didn't want it to, but they didn't feel like talking to the other either.

~~~

Today when Miri invited Dazai into his office, it wasn't to give him another stupid and boring job. ,,You did very well so far. At this point it's a huge waste to let someone as talented as you do the most shitty job so.... Let's just say that you're being promoted."

He told him new information about his job, which will be to delete those who are being risk to organisation, or got into trouble with them/ Tomorrow he's going on a first assassination mission, he got a pretty good equipment and a file with a photo and information about some guy that he has to kill.

Once he got home, he spent the whole evening studying that file. He was 37 years old and lived in a cheap apartment in the ground floor, the location was more specific of course. Apparently he owes a lot of money for drugs. Doesn't seem to be too hard to deal with this, but still Dazai was aware that he shouldn't underestimate the situation and prepare well.

~~~

At school he did his best to review everything about his mission. But still both his eyes and mind was running away to a certain ginger.

Dazai..... stop caring about him.

He no longer is a part of the world you live in.

Nobody in this class is.

You're staying here because it would be suspicious if u just dropped out.

So why do you keep looking at him.

You have to forget that he exists.

Even if there was hope, he wouldn't want a dirty criminal like you.

~~~

That mission was successful. And many other ones as well. He was slowly getting to killing and fighting stronger and stronger enemies. It probably was what kept him alive now. He managed to live normally for a few years only to end up like this again.

The truth was that he worked for the mafia before, but he was very young. Of course they didn't send him do some dangerous stuff, but well he was useful in a way.... Most people wouldn't suspect a 13 years old boy after all.

Now he couldn't imagine his life without doing this illegal job and since he didn't need anyone to train him anymore and was able to do it on his own, he was getting paid with money.

When Mori invited him in the office, as usual, he gave him a file with information about his next mission. Nothing out of normal. But when Dazai looked at the file he got, his eyes widened in shock.

,,Why..... why him..."