Truth or Lies

Today was the big day.

We all got ready early, so we had time to talk a bit.

"Naegi, are you ready?" I heard Byakuya call from outside of my door as he knocked.

"Yes, in a minute!" 

I was already ready to go.

But I didn't.

That was only because I was actually reading the last chapter of Toko's book. Ron and Harmony are getting married and  some jealous girl named Sarah is trying to ruin it by killing Harmony. She failed miserably and got arrested, though. Arrested by Harmony's father, who changed a LOT.

They got married and that was basically the end.

It was a good book, though! Now I could talk about it with Toko later on.

"Makoto, are you alright in there? It's time to go to the stage." I heard Kyoko outside of my door aswell.

"Coming!" I put the book down and sprinted out the door. 

I feel ready. We can win this time! Maybe, if we're really lucky, nobody will die!

I am the Ultimate Lucky Student, after all! Hopefully my luck saves us all!

We stepped onto stage, the crowd cheering and waving around lights in the shape of microphones 

The white lights were for my team, and the grey ones were for the other.

It was nice to know that some people were rooting for us, even if they were robots.

"Oh, you actually came! I'm flattered." Junko joked. She was sitting on her throne, hugging her stuffed bear. This time she had a crown on.

"We didn't have a choice." Hajime rolled his eyes.

The crowd laughed at his comment like it was the funniest thing they've ever heard.

Hajime bowed, he knew they were robots, but he still felt accomplished for making an entire crowd laugh.

Junko glared at him and continued. "Okaaayyy.....Anyways, who's up for some 'Truth or Lies'?!"

The crowd cheered excitedly.

[Glasses Junko Sprite] "Alright, here are the rules. I'm going to give you a statement, and you can either choose if it's the Truth or a Lie. If you get it right, you gain a point for your team. Get it wrong, the other team gets a point. The team with the most points don't have to vote out a member. The team with the least points have to vote out a member. You get me? Good."

I was dragged by some random chair that popped up and I felt forced to sit on it.

I mean, I was dragged onto it somehow. It carried me and Hajime to Junko.

"Dear god. I'm too scared to go up against him.." Hajime mumbled.

...I heard that.

"Aalright! First statement!" Junko began.

(idk if this is a spoiler bc you basically learn this at the 1st episode of despair arc but anyways spoilers maybe)

"Hinata Hajime was a reserve course student."

I hit a button that was in front of me.

Bzzt!

"Naegi!"

"Truth."

"One point for Team White!"

The crowd cheered.