Interrogation

Kokichi Ouma.

The boy that we were just talking about.

The one who knows more about this stupid game than us.

The one we've desperately been looking for.

We've found him.

Just like that.

He turned around, then jumped, startled from our sudden appearance.

He shook his head, smiling. "Ooooh! Hi, 'Koto! Did you bring the people you got to help look for me, too? I'm flattered that you all wanted to find me that bad!"

"Sorry to interrupt, but who's 'Koto'?" Byakuya asked.

"Who the hell do you think?!" Kokichi snapped.

Byakuya backed up, a bit startled by his sudden change of mood.

"Uhm. Anyways." He continued.

"I'm here now! Anything you wanna saaay? I'll answer anything you ask me, I swear on my life!" He then grinned.

"Uhm. Who is the mastermind?"

"Whaa? Can't say that one." He tilted his head.

"You just said you'd answer anything!" 

"Ooh, yeah. Sorry 'bout that." He sighed.

"The thing iiisss....Junko knows that I exist and she's pretty mad 'bout it. She's been trying to find me ever since you guys first got here. She's only gonna keep me alive if I don't rat out the mastermind n' stuff. You get me?" He admired his own hand as he spoke.

"Oh, I understand."

"Great. Anything else you wanna ask?" He smiled.

"Uhm, how many more people will die?"

"Eh? If you want how many people are SUPPOSED to die.....I'd say, uhm, hmmmm..." He thought.

The room was silent as he calculated how many people would die. I grew more and more afraid of the amount that he'd give me.

"I mean, for the game to be over, a whole team's gotta be wiped out. If 'ya win flawlessly, without losing, you'd get about 5 deaths. Includin' the mastermind. A normal game where you randomly  win and lose? I'd say about 6-8 deaths, including the mastermind, again. Anythin' else?" He put his hand on his chin, most likely in a thinking position.

5 deaths.

6-8 deaths.

I don't wanna go through that....I just...

.

.

.