Trust a Liar

I could have sworn I went to bed last night, right after Byakuya, Kirigiri, Kokichi and I finished our meeting.

Instead, I woke up in the infirmary. It was weird, because I felt fine last night. Nagito sat where he usually sat when I ended up here.

When I looked around, Byakuya was leaning on the wall, arms crossed.

"Uhm.."

Byakuya turned to me. "Ah, you're awake. Do you remember if anyone attacked you? Or maybe you knocked out by yourself?"

What?

I felt my head, it was bandaged.

I took my hands off of the bandages.

Nagito rested his head on his hands. "Byakuya and Kyoko said that you didn't answer the door, and it was conveniently unlocked. You were laying in bed, your head bleeding and you didn't wake up." He looked to the side (with his eyes.), staring at Byakuya.

I rubbed my head, which suddenly hurt a bit. "I don't remember anything, sorry.."

Byakuya just nodded and left the room.

"Your answers were being recorded on a piece of paper." Nagito smiled, pointing to the other end of the room.

I looked over, there stood Kyoko. She didn't look up from the paper, but she slightly waved, signaling a 'Hello'. I"m guessing she was there this entire time.

Just realized that all three people in this room have names ending with the letter O.

Anyways,

Kyoko finished writing on her notepad. "I'll be off now. I need to talk with Togami."

"Oh..Alright..See you..!"

She just nodded and left. Like Byakuya.

.

"Uhm, Naegi?" Nagito looked at me.

"Huh? Do you need something?"

He nodded. "I've been wanting to ask..."

"Dø ÿōû trùšt mę?

Why would he ask that? Of course I trust him. The way he said it, though..It's as if he didn't believe that himself, or he wanted something out of me.

"Of course I do! Why ask?"

He just smiled. "No reason. I just thought you didn't, so I had to make sure."

I nodded.

"Anyways," He sat up. "You should get some rest, I sure your head's hurting at least a little bit."

He was right, my head did  hurt.

"Yeah, it does hurt.." Was all I said until laying down and eventually falling asleep.

.

.

.

{Kirigiri's POV}

Togami and I were walking towards the library. Ouma had to be there so we could discuss something about Naegi.

As we walked, Togami started conversation.

"Who do you think attacked him?" He asked.

"We're not sure if he was attacked or not, but the wound did look like a blow to the head." I flipped through my notepad.

"Ah, I see.." Was the last thing he said before going silent again.

I came across a page in my notepad that made my day.