Chapter 16

-Short Chapter-

Killua's Pov

• • •

I felt a wet sensation saturating into my arm, causing me to grow worried. I didn't know what to do or say at the time.

"Gon? Are you crying?"

There came no response from him, as I only felt a sharp pain in my chest as guilt seeped through my body.

"Gon, I'm sorry if i got rough. I'm only trying to look out for you." I frowned. Alluka stood there watching with a saddened look on her face.

I'm just trying to do what's best for everyone, but knowing that Brady is still on the loose, what good is this going to do?

I sighed, while confused but worried at the same time over Gon.

"C'mon, you can talk to me Gon. I apologized, so please, talk to me." I begged as I rubbed his back.

"I'll kill whoever did this to Mito-san." I sighed and nodded in response.

"I'll do what I can to help as well." I lifted his head and smiled. He nodded and pushed away.

"I'm sorry Killua."

"Don't worry about it. Let's go check on Mito and Leorio." I said, taking Alluka's hand and running inside the school.

Alluka rested her eyes upon the blood splattered on the floor.

"Big Brother, I don't like this." She said, grasping to my arm. I looked down at her and smiled.

"It's okay, I'm here."

"Where would they be?" I asked Gon. "Well since Leorio is trying to help her recover, probably the Nurse's office." I nodded as we neared the room. As we came closer, Gon gagged.

"Gon? What's wrong?"

"There's this horrid smell filling the air." I raised my eyebrow as we opened the door to the room.

"Who's there?!" Leorio yelled, pulling out a knife and shielding Mito-San.

"Chill, It's just us old man." I chuckled.

Leorio sighed as Mito got up in glee. She rushed over to Gon and gave him a hug.

"Mito, you should be resting." Gon said, pushing her away. The horrid stench had gotten worse, and Gon got disgusted.

"Leorio, did you shit yourself?" Gon asked.

"No, no I didn't."

"Then what's that smell." He asked, searching the room. Leorio pointed to the bathroom and made sure Mito didn't see. Gon made his way to the bathroom and quickly closed the door when he got it. when he turned around, he was disgusted at the sight of the two girls. Nothing he hasn't seen before, yet it was still hard to see.

"How could someone do such a thing." he unchained the hanging lady and looked down at her. 'I guess she already died.' he sighed. he looked over to the little girl. She was dead too.

'I'm out.' He walked out the bathroom and closed the door silently.

"Well?" I asked. "I have no words, Killua." He said, looking down.

I sighed and rubbed my head. "Now what do we do?"

"We need to get Mito somewhere safe."

"And where would that be?" I asked. Gon continued to look down frustrated . "I don't know."

"But we need to go fast before something else happens."

But it was too late for that.

Bang

There were loud banging noises coming from the outside of the building. The sound of many feet dashing inside.

"Shit! We need to get out of here!" Gon said. He punched a hole through the wall as we all crawled out. Gon held Mito in his hands as we dashed away from the building, yells being heard from behind us.

"Big Brother I'm scared!" Alluka yelled.

"Don't be. I'll keep you safe."

Despite all that was happening, Gon felt queasy around Killua.

'Shit. Literal shit. Give me a break damn. I'm tryna solve the problem at hand and all I can think about is killua?' Gon thought.

He blushed angrily as they dashed through the sky.