Chapter two

"Gon you seem so stressed. What's wrong?" Asked Amber, slowly running her fingers along his pure skin. "Why isn't he pushing her away?" Thought Killua, gritting his teeth.

"I'm not stressed, Silly! I'm happy and sad that I finally get to see Killua again! He is the most important thing to me!" Said Gon, happily. That made Amber stop touching Gon, and directly stare at Killua, viciously. Killua then started blushing after listening to Gons words. Amber grunted.

"Can I start you off with any drinks today?" Asked the waitress.

"Water." Replies Amber.

"Chocolate milk!" Said Gon.

"I'll get the same as him," sighed Killua, placing his delicate face into the palm of his right hand. Gon smiled and looked at Killua. Killua looked back. They stayed looking at each other for a bit until their eyes were distracted by Amber.

"HNNNGH. GET OFF OF ME!" Screeched the girl.

"What's wrong, Amber?" Asked Gon.

"My gloves won't come off! Can you help me, Gon?" Asked the girl. Killua knew exactly what she was doing.

"Sur-" Gon was cut off. "Let loose of your hands and stop bending your fingers so tightly. Then, you'll be able to pull 'em off with ease." Said Killua quickly, rubbing his head.

"Oh yeah, What Killua said!" Replied Gon."I've missed Killua a lot. Being with him makes me very happy. I don't think I've ever cried that much except for over- kite.." thought Gon.

"Here's your drinks. Would you like to start your meal off with an appetizer? Or-"

"Thanks. Him and I will get your tofu soup to start us off." Said Killua, cutting the lady off.

"I'll get the s-" "and she'll get some bread I guess." Said Killua, also cutting Amber off.

"WHAT?" Screamed the girl.

"Coming right up." The lady walked away.

"Gon what are we getting?" "Maybe the California rolls. How's that sound, Killua?" "Let's do the spicy ones." "Sure!" The boys kept conversating about the food.

"HEY SNOW CONE. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Screamed the girl. The sound of that name angered Killua.

"Don't call me that. Ever." Replied Killua. His voice was now deeper.

"I-I-.. I'll call you whatever I WANT." Said the girl. She hesitated at first after being scared of killuas voice . It had suddenly changed.

"Killua calm down.. Amber don't be so rude! He has a name!"

"What is it? Hm? Are you gonna call him baby for now on? I see how it is." Replied Amber, after hearing Gon stick up for his friend. This caused both the boys to blush.

"NO NO NO THATS NOT IT AT ALL , AMBE-" Gon was cut off.

"sure."

There was a silence. Amber was then staring at Killua in disgust as Killua looked out the window, his chin in his palm. Gon was still blushing, but this time his eyes grew wide.

"Killu-"

"Here's your starters for today. Are you ready to order?" Asked the lady, placing the food on the table.

"Yeah. A 12 set of the spicy cali for him and I to share." Replied Gon. Amber sat there furiously. "I'll get a regular Cali." She said.

"Alright, and will that be all?" She asked.

"Yeah. Make it quick . We don't have all day." Muttered Killua.

"C-coming up s-sir!" Stuttered the woman and she walked away quickly.

"Killua wh-" "hey lets eat. I'm starving." Said Killua, once again cutting off Gon. Gon sat there, confused, as he turned into a heating pad. "O-ok.." replies Gon, starting to slurp his soup.

After about 10 minutes, the food finally came out and they finished it in at least 2 minutes.

"I WIN!" Exclaimed Gon.

"Win what?" Asked Killua.

"I ATE MY 6 BEFORE YOU FINISHED YOURS HAHA!" Exclaimed Gon.

"Yeah yeah but you won't beat me next time, shorty." Said Killua, standing up.

"Here's your check, sir." Said the waitress, handing Killua a tiny folder with a paper inside. Killua looked around, reached into his pocket, took out money and placed it into the folder.

"Hey Amber, go find the waitress and give this to her. Gon and I will wait outside." Said Killua. He gave her the folder, quickly grabbed Gon's hand and went outside.

"Killua, stop for a minute.."

"Yeah? What is it Gon?"

"Are you okay..?" Asked Gon.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why?" Replied Killua nervously.

"W-well you- you want me to call you baby and I was just-"

"You don't have to. I was only kidding. It was to tick off shrimpy mcblondie back there." Replies Killua, quickly. He rubbed Gon's head, and ruffled his hair.

"I- oh. O-ok then.." stuttered Gon, looking away sadly.

"Go ahead and call me that, Baby." Gon looked up, after hearing those words coming from Killua.

"W-what-?" Asked Gon. Killua laughed. "You can call me whatever you want. I'm not stopping you." Replied Killua.

"Gon, you know, I forgot to ask. Where's leorio?" Asked Killua.

"Probably with his girlfriend." Replied Gon, sadly.

"GIRFRIEND?"

"Yeah I'm Gon's girlfriend. You have a problem with that?" Killua looked passed Gon to see the short girl standing there, eyeing Killua with her hands on her hips.

"..what?"