Chapter 8

((Killua's pov))

I watched Gon as he made food. I was thinking at the same time.

Gon doesn't really know much about love, other than the love he shares with Mito. So he wouldn't know if I loved him in the way that he thought Retz loved him.

Either way, I can't tell him my feelings for him. He may have not found out already. He's probably doing this to handle his emotions. I guess it helps.

I can't ruin our friendship though. So I'll keep my feelings a secret.

Gon turned around and noticed I was thinking hard.

"Killua?"

"Yeah, Gon?"

"Come here, please."

I stood up and walked over to him.

"Yes, Gon?"

"What's wrong, Killua?"
"Nothing."
"You're such a liar. Tell me!"
"It's nothing Gon, really."
"Killua!"
"Gon I said it's nothing.
"It's not nothing kil-"
"GON IT'S NOTHING."

I pulled his face in and started kissing him, just to make him shut up. He dropped his spoon that he was using to cook.

I kept my hands on his face as I continued to kiss him.

I heard the door open and watched leorio walk in as we were in the kitchen. I stopped kissing Gon and looked at Leorio.

"It's about time you got back. Didn't know your shits were that long." I said, teasingly. He rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up cotton ball." Gon started laughing quietly after hearing that, trying not to get caught by me.

But I heard it.

I grabbed Gon by his hair and pulled him backwards, his back bending.

"OWWIE OWWIE OW OW OW KILLUAAAAA!!!"

"Say sorry for laughing." I said, chuckling slightly.

"NO!"

I pulled him towards my chest, cuffing his neck.

I whispered softly into his ear, "say it, or I'll make you." I felt him shiver.

"I'M SORRY KILLUA!"

I let go of him.

"Well that was disappointing," I teased. I saw Gon's ear turn red as he was facing the stove, continuing to make food.

"Idiot." I walked over to Leorio. He had a surprised look on his face.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"After seeing Gon put you in that position, you managed to take control of him? Wow."

"LEORIO? WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"

Right after I said that, the door slammed open.

"KILLUA!"

I turned to look at the blonde headed boy.

How did he know I was here?

"KILLUA OH MY! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

The tall boy ran to me, grasping onto my shoulders, and looked into my eyes, before pulling me into a hug.

"I-I've missed you too- k-kurapika.." I started tearing up, hugging him back. I signaled Leorio to come into the hug, as well as Gon.

The other two boys came over and we all hugged eachother, for a couple minutes. I was sobbing. I can't believe how much I've missed these guys.

They made my life complete.
.
.
.
.