Chapter one

"K-killua..?"

"Gon.."

There was silence. It's been a while after they separated. Ever since the chimera ant battle, the two boys have not seen each other in what seemed like forever. They had both thought of each other everyday after they separated.

"Is that really you, Killua?" Asked Gon, as tears start flowing down his face like a waterfall.

"Yes, Gon- it's me.." replied Killua. The white haired boy wanted to smile but he only felt sadness. The two boys just looked at each-other, as they are both standing in the middle of the path, nearly 10 feet apart.

Gon was holding onto his bag as it was hanging onto his back, and Killua was holding his skateboard to his right side. After there was silence between the two for a couple minutes, Killua broke it with the whines from his cry.

"GON!"

"KILLUA!"

The two started crying helplessly, dropping their stuff, and embracing into a hug. Killua clenched to Gon tightly, and Gon buried his face into killuas shoulder, causing Killua to lose his balance, having Gon fall on top of him. They continued crying as people walked by watching.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH KILLUA!" Yelled Gon, as he wiped his nose on his friends shirt. "I missed you too, G-Gon.." replied Killua, as he was out of breath from crying.

"Gon, who is that?"

The two boys turned, and Killua looked passed Gon in confusion. They were sniffling, as they looked at a short, yet stunning little girl. She had blonde, long hair, blue eyes, and the clearest white skin anyone has ever seen.

"Is this THE Killua you talk to me about?" She hissed.

"Oh right!" Gon said. He got up and helped Killua back on his feet.

"It sure is!" said Gon. Killua looked confused, but something felt like it stabbed him right in the chest. As he looked at this girl, he immediately noticed how much prettier she was than all the other girls. But he questioned some things. "Why is Gon hanging out with this person? Are they friends? How long have they known each other? He talks about me?" He had so much to ask.

"Who are you?" Asked Killua.

"I am Gon's friend, Amber. It's a- pleasure.. Mr. Killua.." she had said, ending with a mumble.

"Yeah whatever." Killua grunted. He looked at Gon and started smiling.

"I can't believe I get to see you again, Gon.. it's been too long.. I never even got to tell you that I-"

"KILLUA!"

Eh? "Yeah?" Asked Killua.

"Where's alluka?" Asked Gon, searching violently for her.

"With Illumi." Replied Killua, hands in his pockets.

"Alluka? Is this killuas girlfriend?" The short girl asked with a smirk.

"Sister." Replied Killua.

"You act like there's a problem with dating your sister." Hissed the girl.

"WHAT? I DIDN'T SAY THAT- WELL ITS TR- WHA-" Killua couldn't make out his own words, but he was left with confusion.

"So Killua.. we need to- catch up.." said Gon, looking down. Killua slightly smiled, looking at Gon. "Of course." Whispered Killua.

Killua grabbed Gon's hand tightly, and dashed towards the closest restaurant, leaving the short girl behind. They then reached a sushi place, called, "Deep Sea Rath,".

"I LOVE THIS PLACE!" Exclaimed Gon, happily. "Oh yeah? Guess I'll pay for food." Replied Killua, lightly but ever so happy.

"Don't forget me you rude DORK." There was another voice behind them, which caused Killua to immediately become annoyed. "And you too, brat." Said Killua, turning to look at Amber.

"Killua that wasn't nice." Said Gon, grabbing killuas shoulder. Killua flinched at Gon's touch.

"What was that just now?" Thought Killua. He then looked a little down at Gon to see him staring into killuas eyes. This caused a chill to go down Killuas spine. "G-Gon I.. I wish I told you sooner. I l-"

"I call sitting next to Gon." Killua stopped thinking immediately and looked at the girl.

"What?"

"Hello. How many?" Asked a waitress.

"Table for tw- three please." Muttered Killua. The waitress began walking away, signaling them to follow, and seated them at a booth. Gon went to sit next to Killua, but Amber grabbed his hand and shoved him in the booth with her. Killua grunted.

"I'll get what you're getting, Gon." Said Killua. "GREAT!" Replied Gon. "LET'S HAVE A CONTEST! WHOEVER FINISHES FIR-" Gon was stopped after feeling something touch his hand.

"Continue?" Asked Killua. He slowly looked up from his menu to see Gon looking at Amber disturbingly, as she was running her fingers slowly across Gon's hand.