Chapter three

"G-Girlfriend?" Stuttered Killua, looking at Gon. Killua was confused, but at the same time, he had a rushed feeling in his stomach. It made him wanna puke.

"Yeah uh about that Killua.." Gon started scratching the back of his head with an innocent look on his face.

"Remember when I told you that I've been on dates before?" Whispered Gon to Killua.

"Yeah.. why?" Asked Killua, confused. The blonde haired girl just sat there, eyeing them.

"Well, after the last date with palm, I guess I took a break. I wanted to try it again, so I could do something with my life since you left. Then I met Amber, and we became friends. Two months later, she confessed to me, and I decided to give it a shot. But sometimes she tried making me get rid of pictures of you, and it really made me mad. We've been dating for 6 months now, and she's been a bit rude." Said Gon. He minimized his voice so only Killua could hear it.

"Is she overprotective?" Asked Killua.

"When we're around other people, I guess. But not as protective as you.." replied Gon. Killua could feel Gons body heat, and it sent a chill down his spine. "I remember always being this close to Gon.. I missed that.." thought Killua.

"Well that's cool I guess." Stated Killua. His white v-neck and long blue sleeve shirt stretched and rolled up his body as he lifted his arms to adjust them comfortably behind his head. Gon glanced over and saw Killuas actions, and immediately peaked at his exposed skin. He had an 8 pack like no other.

Amber watch Gon as he admired Killuas body.

"WOAH KILLUA! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" Asked Gon in admiration.

"Hm? Oh. Just continuing with training. But I did it with alluka instead of you.." replied Killua. "If it were with you instead Gon, it would be better for me.. it would have made me the happiest man alive." Thought Killua.

Amber started looking at Killuas exposed skin as well, and saw why Gon admired it. She tried to hide her face as drool started oozing from her mouth.

"Have you gained anything, Gon?" Asked Killua.

"OF COURSE I DID!" Yelled Gon, happily. He lifted up his shirt in front of everyone to show Killua. "See?!"

Killua began to blush at Gon's sudden actions. He quickly peaked and blushed harder. "BAKA! QUIT THAT! WE'RE IN PUBLIC!" Exclaimed Killua, poking Gon's forehead.

"I missed that. Always calling me stupid and poking my forehead." Thought Gon, slowly putting his shirt back in place.

"Gon I-" Amber stuttered.

"Amber, I'm going to go catch up with Killua. Want to tag along?" Asked Gon.

"Sure.." replied Amber, slightly blushing but not noticeably.

They were walking down a path full of people at corner stores, filling up unoccupied spots. They continued walking until Gon came to a stop at a fancy building. "My apartment is up on the forth floor. Let's go." Said Gon.

Killuas mouth dropped. He had no words. The three proceeded into the building.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Freecs!" Exclaimed the desk lady, In a fancy British accent.

"Hello! Oh wait, MEET KILLUA!" Exclaimed Gon, hugging Killua tightly.
The desk lady blushed.

"Oh my, what a handsome young man." She stated. Killua didn't care for that.

(Killuas POV)

Gon's touch made me feel safe and happy, once again. His hugs were always the best. They always made me feel safe. Nothing else in the world mattered more to me than Gon. I slid my hand across his and held it tightly. I immediately turned around and hugged him back. He was no longer hugging me from behind.

I placed my head on his chest as tears began rolling down my face. I missed him so much. The sight of him makes me want to cry.

"Awe Killua.. D-Don't cry.. if you cry I-I c-c-" Gon's voice was stopped after the sound of him being out of breath, after he started to cry. He seemed just as upset as I was.

"Awe it's okay boys, no need to be upset. You guys are together now, and that's all that matters!" Said the desk lady, typing at her computer.

I looked up at Gon, not caring about what she said. Yeah she was right, but damn.. I didn't think I would get this emotional.

"Killua, I'm sorry for crying." Gon tried releasing from the hug. I didn't let him. I continued to hug him.

"Killua we should go to my room now." Gon said with a slight chuckle. His little chuckle made my heart warm.

"Okay, lets go." I said to him, paying no mind to Ambers jealousy.

When we made it to Gon's room, I immediately opened it, all excited. The first thing I saw was pictures of us hanging around his walls everywhere.

"Sorry for the mess Killua, I forgot to clean my room earlier."

"Gon this is fine. It's amazing." I said, eyes puffed from crying. I walked around and looked at all of the pictures of us.

"The memories. I miss those. Being with you was the best Gon, and I mean that." I accidentally said out loud. I immediately blushed, knowing I said that to where he could hear it.

"The feelings mutual," Gon said, placing his head on my shoulder, as he hugged me.

"Gon I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back," i didn't want him to notice how nervous I was, so I immediately dashed to the bathroom down the hall of the building, not knowing where his bathroom was.

I noticed that the buildings bathrooms were all fancy looking as well, but they had no gender sign up, so I had no clue which bathroom to go into. I entered one immediately and saw Amber, standing there, looking at me as if she was waiting for me the whole time.

"Hello, Killua.." she was blushing intensely, staring at me. She looked like she wanted to eat me up whole, which was creepy.

"Wrong bathroom," I had immediately said, turning around. But before I knew it, she immediately teleported in front of me. She started lifting up my shirt.

"Amber, Stop!" I said quickly. I didn't know what to do in this situation, knowing she's a regular girl. I didn't have the right to end her life since she isn't a dumb ant or whatever.

"Killua come on, its not like Gon's going to know."

I was immediately disgusted. I didn't know what to think. She was Gon's girlfriend AND I hate her. What should I do?

Before I got to do anything, she started planting kisses on my stomach as she lifted my shirt up even more.

What do I do? She started moving her way downwards. I knew where this was going. Before I could think, my hand moved by itself. I felt my body heat up, as I saw my electrical aura rise around me.

Smack.