Chapter 11

Tbh I forgot where I got that picture from but it's cute :0 Gon drippy ngl- don't hAte Me plEase

((Killua's POV))

I woke up, sweating. I felt my head and looked at myself. Why am I covered in blankets.

I looked to my left and noticed Gon wasn't there. Gon probably piled the blankets on me.

"Gon?"

"Killua! Get up and get ready! We're going to see my Aunt-Mito! She's going to enroll you, but we have to go face to face." Gon said, twirling around to look at me from the kitchen through the open door.

"I'm making eggs, toast, and orange juice. Hurry up and freshen up or you don't eat." He said with a 'hmph'. I chuckled as I got up.

"You certainly are something."  I looked around the room. "You have any clothes are can borrow?"

"Sure! They're in my room. Go get them." He said, as he was cooking.

"Alright, thanks Gon." I shuffled from the bed and made my way to his room.

I looked through his closet and saw mainly green clothes.

Still the same Gon I know. I chuckled.

I took a white tank top and his green sweatpants as I walked to the bathroom.

I could smell the eggs, and boy did they smell good.

I entered the bathroom, and closed the door behind me, as I stripped to shower. When I hopped in I heard clashing.

"Gon, you idiot! What did you do!?" I yelled from the bathroom, as I blasted hot water.

"Uh, Nothing, Killua!" He replied. He sounded out of breath.

Probably dropped something. What an idiot. I chuckled. As I let the warm water soak my body, I dragged my fingers through my hair, thinking about last night.

I smiled to myself.

As I got out, I quickly changed into his clothes. I guess we're the same size, as always. The warmth of his close brought me comfort that felt like I was at home. And, I am. With Gon.

As I got out, Gon was standing at the counter, on the phone.

"But, how come I never noticed you sooner? It's been a year, and you've gone unnoticed."

"Gon, who're you talking to?"

He quickly turned around.

"I-uh.. I-I'm talking t-to my t-therapist!"

"Gon, don't make me repeat myself."

"Gon, are you alright?" I heard a boy speak from the phone.

"I got to go. I'll call you later. Bye!" Gon quickly hung up.

"Gon, who WAS THAT."

"I said my therapist, Killua."

"Gon, don't lie to me."

"Just, let's eat!"

I sighed, and took our plates as we walked to the living room. I set the plates down on the table, and turned on the tv. Gon glared at me and turned off the tv.

"No, Killua! This is our bonding time!"

"Alright, alright." I grabbed my plate and started eating.

"Killua!"

"Hm?"

"SAY WHAT YOU'RE THANKFUL FOR PLEASE!"

"I'm thankful for you, Gon." I continued eating. From the corner of my eye, I could see Gon blushing.