Chapter 12

Drippy Gon 😀🔪

((Killuas POV))

I glared at Brady, as Gon was talking to Mito about the school.

"Killua?" I noticed Gon staring at me.

"Yeah Gon?" "Why're staring at Brady as if you want to bash his face in?" Gon giggled.

"Maybe cuz I do." I mumbled, slouching into the chair, looking away.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, Gon."

I fiddled with my fingers. How am I supposed to kill Brady without Gon knowing?

I mean I could easily kill him right now, but Gon would hate me forever.

I want him dead though. And I will kill him soon. I smirked to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished the discussion at the table and had some things to eat, we left.

We pulled up to the school. I gasped.

"Wow this place is huge!" My eyes sparkled.

A great place to kill Brady, too. I chuckled.

We got out the car, and Gon grasped to my hand, pulling me to the door. I blushed.

"Gon, wait!" I chuckled.

"Sorry Killua. I'm just excited to show you around while Aunt-Mito files the papers!" He said, laughing. I smiled. His laugh was like angles singing. It was too precious. I couldn't get enough of it. It matched him perfectly. It was sweet.

"Gon, Killua, bring Brady with you!" Mito yelled from the car as she was getting out.

I froze.

"B-bring B-Brady?" I stuttered.

"Okay!" Gon said in response.

Brady got out the car and walked towards us. I clenched my teeth. I wanted to punch him right here right now. I shoved my fists in my pocket, to prevent Gon from seeing my clenched hands. I heard a snicker come from Brady.

"What's so funny?" I hissed.

"The fact that you get jealous so easily." He said, messing with my hair.

I grabbed his wrist and squeezed it hard. I heard a crack and let go, and Brady winced in pain.

"Don't touch me, bitch." I said in a growl.

He chuckled, looking at me, as he let one tear of pain fall down his cheek.

"As you wish, your majesty." I heard cracking as I watched him mess with his wrist. He popped it back in place.

"Attempt to hurt me again, and I'll end you." He whispered to me.

"Will you two idiots stop arguing!? Come on!" Gon said, slapping us.

"Sorry, Gonnie." Brady said, winking at him.

"Since when was my name Gonnie?" Gon asked, confused.

"Since now." He replied.

I want to kill him right now. Gon hold me back. I'm this close.

We walked into the school, following Gon.

"You three be good!" Mito yelled from behind us.

We continued walking.

"First, here is the cafeteria! You'll be eating with me, everyday Killua!" Gon said, smiling.