Chapter 4

Aha hello~
Before you continue, on reading, I would like to ask something-

My stories chapters seem shorter than everyone else's in my opinion, and I wanted to know if I should make each chapter longer with more detail. I don't want to bore the couple of people that read this, and it's my first time actually enjoying my own writing, so I just wanted to know what I should do. And I'm also changing the names of my chapters to regular chapter numbers, because I can't think of names. Lmao..Thanks for the support <3
-
-

(Killua's POV)

Oh goodness.

... I smacked a short girl. What do I do..

She was on the ground. All she did was sit there and look at me with some ugly face. I don't know. But something didn't seem right. Her appearance was-

Different.

After I smacked her, it looked like something on her head had adjusted or moved. I was silently confused, not knowing whether to care or not.

She started yelling at me.

"YOU DORK! HOW COULD YO-"

"Sorry but, you made your move on me, Shrimpy. Imagine what Gon would say to this. Sheesh. He would be soooo mad... it would be such a shame.." I grinned at her after I said that.

She got on my nerves and I've only known her for two hours. Great. This is going to be hell.

I looked up and sighed, hands in my pockets, as my aura died down.

"What was that, you freak?!" I looked at her after she asked that. I didn't know what to say. I've never been called a 'freak' before, except by my brother, Milluki.

"I could ask you the same, weirdo."

The door opened.

"Mmmm what do we have here~"

I looked up. I know that creepy voice. That was probably the last voice I wanted to hear when I came back.

"Well hello Killua. Welcome back.."

"Hello, Hisoka."

We stared at eachother for what seemed like eternity. His presence used to gross me out, but i would rather hang out with that creep than deal with this brat.

A minute later, I see a wig in the air. It was now in Hisoka's hand. A long, blond, straight haired wig.

I looked at Amber, to see her shorter blond hair, slowly falling to her shoulders, in knots.

"Oh, Oops."

I looked at Hisoka and back at the mess on the ground called 'Amber'.

I tried not to laugh, but it just came out.

"NO! GIVE IT BACK!"

"No thanks."

The two started arguing and all I did was cry of laughter.

"WHAT ELSE IS FAKE HUH? YOUR NAME? HAHAHAH" I couldn't help myself.

"Yeah. So what?"

...

"Ehem- what-" I stuttered. I looked at Hisoka as he looked at Amber, with a face that looked Amused.

"It's Retz you big IDIOT!" She screamed.

...

(The movie was not a part of the canon or storyline, but in this story, I'm making it as a connection with the anime AND movie. So yes, Retz will be here.)