Chapter 10

((Killua's pov))

"Well, way to ruin the moment, dumbasses. Gon locked the door for a reason. That don't mean slam it open." I stated, obviously annoyed.

"You're paying for my door!" Gon yelled, angrily. I chuckled.

"Alright, let's continue the game." Leorio said, chuckling.

Gon and I got out of bed and walked towards the broken door, leading out to the living room.

We all sat down and continued playing.

"Gon, truth or dare?" I asked.

He smiled at me and said, "Dare," which really surprised me. I shrugged.

"I dare you to go downstairs to the lobby shirtless and get a girls number." I chuckled. I wanted to watch him fail miserably.

"Awe but Killuaaaaa," Gon whined.

"Nope, don't pull that Gon. We'll watch." I said, chuckling.

Gon stood up, groaning. He slowly took off his shirt in front of us, causing me to blush and look away. Kurapika chuckled, noticing my actions.

"Alright, follow me guys." We followed Gon out the door and walked to the elevator. Gon presses the down button and waited for the ding as the elevator door opened.

When we reached downstairs, the lobby was half packed. Gon seemed to be scanning the room. He then lit up when he saw a group of girls.

"There! I'll walk over!" He said, walking towards them.

I started laughing hysterically. I knew he would fail miserably. I looked at Leorio and stopped laughing when I saw that his jaw dropped.

I looked over and saw Gon laughing and smiling with the girls.

'Wait it's not the girls he is laughing with.' I glanced closely and saw he was laughing with a boy in the group. He looked tall, with black, skinny ripped jeans, and a white tank top. He had red, spiky hair that lead down to his shoulders.

I looked closer and saw that he was blushing towards Gon.

Oh hell no.

I started gritting my teeth.

"Killua, whats wrong? Your bloodlust is-"

"Hm? I'm fine." I said, squeezing my fists. Gon walked over, with a smile on his face.

"I got someone's number!" He said, happily.

"Gon, I said a GIRLS number." I said, angrily.

"Ooooo is someone jealous?" teased Leorio, chuckling. I turned around and glared at him, causing him to shut up.

"Killua, it's fine. I still got someone's number!"

"Whatever. Let's go back upstairs. And put your shirt on when we get there."

As we entered Gon's room, I felt jealousy splash over me, thinking about what the two boys were talking about. I glanced at Gon to notice he forgot to put his shirt back on. Whatever.. I blushed.

"Hey Gon, Killua, it's getting late. Leorio and I are going to leave. You guys rest up though. Have a good night. We'll be back next Saturday!" Said Kurapika, grabbing his stuff.

"Bye Kurapika! Bye Leorio!" Gon and I both said in unison. We watched them leave and close the door behind them. Gon went to the door and locked it, then turned back around.

"Gon, I should get home. It's late. I can pack my stuff and come here tomorrow." I sighed.

"No."