Chapter 15

(Killua's pov)

"Hey Gon. Where's Brady?" I asked politely. Gon looked to be tensed and angry.

"I don't fucking know." He growled.

"Sheesh. Someone's angry."

"Well of course I am, Killua! Someone almost killed Mito-San! Why wouldn't I be?!" He yelled.

"Gon, chillax. She'll be fine." I took Alluka off my back and showed her to Gon.

"See? I have Alluka here. She can help Mito-San."

"But Leorio is helping her."

"Leorio is helping her, yes, but it'll take a while for Mito-San to recover fully. If she were to wake up, she'll collapse again most likely. So we can have Alluka heal her fully." I smiled.

"Killua, I want to see what Leorio can do. Please, let Leorio handle this." Gon pleaded. I could see the sadness and fury combined in his eyes. Giving up with a long sigh, I nodded.

"Fine, Gon. Just don't come to me if Mito don't wake up." I turned from him and began to walk away.

"Are you saying you don't trust Leorio?" Gon questioned from behind. I stopped in my tracks and looked to the side.

"Gon, you know damn well that's not what i'm saying."

"Yeah? Well it sure as hell seems like it."

I turned around quickly and made eye contact with the angry boy.

"Gon, drop the damn attitude. It's not cute, and I sure as hell won't allow it with ME." I growled.

"Yeah? Well why don't you make me." He growled back. I looked down at Alluka and smiled.

"Okay, whatever you say." I walked away from Alluka to approach Gon. A second later, I was standing in front of him.

"You best drop the damn attitude now." I whispered in his ear, grabbing his waist.

He attempted to push me away but I tightened my grip.

"Gon, calm down. I don't like seeing you this way and you know that." I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder. "And never say 'make me,' to me like that. You don't want to see the full outcome." I could feel that he was no longer as tense as he was. I smiled in relief. Soon after, Gon wrapped his arms around me, as I could feel something damp making contact with my skin.

"Gon?" No response.

"Gon, are you crying?"
_______________________
(Brady's Pov)
"What the hell were you thinking, dumbass!"

I flinched at the sudden yell from boss. I rubbed the back of my head and made eye contact with them.

"You could have got yourself killed! You know damn well Gon is still stronger than you! And if Killua were there, you would have been dead in an instant! He's on the search for you now, idiot!" They scolded. I tilted my head.

"But, I was quick enough to not be noticed.. how did they know it was me?" I scratched my head.

"Because those boys aren't as stupid as you, Knucklehead!" I pouted at the insults.

"Well what should I do now? I can't return or they'll surely kill me."

"Well if you weren't being a dumbass this wouldn't have happened, so cut the bs."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good lad." She smiled at me. "Now, here's the plan."
____________________________
{With Leorio}

"Alright Mito. I've done what I could with you. Let's just hope you are okay." I sighed as I watched her chest slowly rise and fall. As I rubbed the back of my head, I glanced at my suitcase.

"I wonder what could be going on between those boys. It sure isn't just drama if there are corpses lying around." I placed all my belongings back into my case and closed it.

I carefully lifted Mito and walked out the office door.

"Now where is that dumb Nurse's office." I sighed. I walked around the downstairs until I saw a sign that read, 'Nurse ->'. I quickly walked that way and down the hall. As I came upon the door that belonged to the nurse, I immediately walked in.

I scanned the room for anyone inside. No nurses were spotted. I would have assumed a nurse would be here doing work or something, but I guess not. I approached the beds and laid Mito down. I backed away and looked around for any ice for Mito. As I began to search, I heard a noise coming from the door next to me. I turned my head and scanned the door.

"The bathroom.." I sighed and slowly approached the door. I opened it slowly as the light seeped into the bathroom.

"What could that noise have been?" I turned to my right to flick the light on.

"HOLY SHIT." I covered my mouth as I began to tremble. I took a step back and bumped against the wall behind me. I shook my head slowly as my legs began to shake underneath me.

What I saw before me was a bare woman hanging by chains on the wall. She was bleeding almost everywhere, but she was still struggling to get out. She seemed to be weak, but conscious.

"Who would do such a thing.." I murmured, shaking my head. I felt a nauseating feeling in my stomach as a weird smell reached my nose. I looked passed her and almost immediately threw up.

A little girl, sitting in the corner, lifeless, gave off a foul smell.

"L-Leorio.." I looked back into the main nurse room and saw Mito standing by the bed. She began to approach me.

"Shit shit shit what do i do.." I murmured. I rushed out the bathroom and closed the door.

"Why did you yell..?" She asked. I slowly gulped and rubbed my head.

"Someone forgot to flush and it was gross." I lied. She chuckled and closed her eyes.

"You remind me of Gon." She smiled slightly. I tilted my head in confusion.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, leaving my hand behind my head.

"Nevermind that, sweetie." She sighed.

There was a moment of silence between us. Almost really awkward. Until Mito jumped in place.

"Where's Gon?! Is he okay?!" I chuckled slightly.

"It's fine. Gon is doing just fine." I reassured her. I nervously looked down at the ground.

"Gon I hope you're not doing anything stupid." I murmured under my breath.

"I hope not..."