Chapter 6

So someone asked me to post twice, and I'll try posting twice only today to see how it goes. Also, I don't know if this should be a WarNinG, but there are some offensive words and swearing in this chapter, as well as some mature interactions. Proceed with caution >:) mwah <3
-
-
-

(Gon's POV)

Things were just getting heated with Killua. I could finally talk to him. Now I can't. What's happening all of a sudden.

"GON FREECSS." Mito yelled.

I didn't know what to say, but I slowly moved to get off of Killua, but I stopped as he let out a soft moan that only I could hear. I blushed, not knowing what to do. I didn't mean to trigger him-

I got off of him by slipping to the side, getting off the bed. I looked back at Killua and noticed he was blushing a lot. Jeez that was kinda.. WHAT? What am I thinking. Don't even finish that Thought.

"Hi Aunt-Mito! What are you doing here?" I tried acting normal, while trying to get the image of Killuas face blushing out of my head.

"Amber came up to me and told me EVERYTHING! I was just trying to give you groceries, and she walks up to me, INJURED, and CRYING! Gon, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? This is not the innocent Gon I know! That was terrible of you!" She scolded me. I understood. I took my anger out on her. But it was her fault.

"I'm sorry Aunt-Mito. I got mad. It wasn't her fault. I was just being selfish and-"

"Hey Mito, how are ya?" I turned to see Killua slowly getting off the bed, walking up towards me.

"Been a while, Mito. So, just saying, it wasn't Gon's fault. The hoe tried cheating on Gon with me, faked her identity, and a lot more. So you should be able to see where I'm coming from." I looked at Killua. He supported me. It made me smile. Until my smile turned upside down, after Aunt-Mito's actions.

She slapped me.

My face turned after a stinging sensation crept along my face. I looked at Mito, devastated. A red marking on my left cheek. I was speechless. She barely hit me before. And if she did, she would apologize, but no.

This was out of rage. Hatred. Anger. And sadness.

"HEY LISTEN TO ME YOU HAG! DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH GON LIKE THAT AGAIN, DO YOU HEAR ME, MISS MITO?!" Killua was yelling at her.

"Killua, it's okay, I-"

"AND IF YOU EVER DO IT AGAIN, I'LL HIT YOU RIGHT BACK!"

Killua's eyes were a deep blue. A dark blue. A dark aura was rising around him.

(Killua's POV)

I was angry. I didn't mean to lash out on her. But seeing her hurt Gon, made me mad. I wanted to hurt her and watch her suffer, but, I liked her. She's Gon's only family, other than his grandma, that I would assume is still alive, and Ging.

"Now think again, and say SORRY TO GON. IT WAS NOT HIS FAULT THAT BITCH WAS BEING A SLUT. And her name isn't AMBER. It's RETZ." I continued yelling at Mito. She looked at me in despair. I stopped once I saw tears rolling down her face.

"Oh snap. I'm sorry Mito I-"
She grasped onto me and Gon and hugged us.

"IM SO SORRY" she sobbed. She dropped the bags of groceries she had for Gon, and wrapped her arms around our necks, continuing to sob.

I kinda felt bad for the woman. I looked at Gon, whom was already looking at me.

Gosh I miss his kiss already. Wait what am I thinking .