Chapter 5

(Killuas POV)

Gon kissed me.

I didn't know what to do at the time. It was too sudden. He just broke up with his girlfriend. He was just upset. We just reunited a couple hours ago. It was going too fast, but I knew.

I knew I enjoyed it. I wanted it. I knew I fell for Gon, but, is Gon in his right state of mind right now? I wouldn't know. I would have to figure it out myself.

His lips were soft and warm. Delicate. I wanted nothing more in the world except for this to continue. I savored my moments with him.

"Gon-"

He stopped me from talking as he continued to kiss me. This is what I wanted. But, does he want this? Or did he feel obligated to?

Next thing I know, Gon pushes me onto the bed. Gon was on top of me, kissing me slowly.

"Gon," I stopped him from kissing me.

"Are you okay, Gon?" I didn't know what to say to him. My cheeks were blood shot red, and his were as well.

"Killua I-" he was out of breath. He wouldn't tell me. He sat there, breathing heavily as he was on top of me.

"Gon, what's wrong?" I knew there was a lot going on in his mind, and I didn't want to take advantage of him being sad.

He continued to kiss me. I was confused. I've barely kissed anyone before, and with this feeling, my stomach started feeling- odd. As if a bunch of butterflies were in my stomach.

"Gon,.." I couldn't complete my words. I was in shock.

(Gon's POV)

I don't know what came over me. I just felt like kissing him. He looked so adorable. But when he was hunched over me, I got a whole new vibe as if he was my owner, and I was his dog, as if he was my... dadd-

I need to stop thinking this way. How do I stop? It's not like I want to, but I need to see if Killua wants me to stop. I didn't ask for consent to make out with him. But he's blushing. Does he like this? UGH.

I groaned while thinking. I then stopped kissing him, knowing what I just did.

I groaned. I groaned while kissing him.

It sounded like a moaned.

Oh God. How could I let this happen.

I held my hand over my mouth. "Killua I-" he grabbed the back of my neck.

"Gon, it's okay. I understand." He was looking at me, blushing. The cutest thing ever.

Am I... Gay?

(Killua's POV)

Gon seemed to have moaned while kissing me. I understand he didn't mean to, but that only led to me, feeling, weird. I was tingly. I never would have thought Gon could have been like this.

"Uh anyways, Gon, I think you should stop. I don't want to seem like I'm taking advantage of your emotions." I didn't know what else to say.

"Killua, if you're okay with what I'm doing, can we- do this more often? It helped me with my emotions. I wanted to do that. You're not taking advantage of me."

I was stunned.

Did he really just.. he wants to do this more often?

Before I could think of my response, A quick, "sure. Why not?" Slipped out of my mouth. I was blushing insanely. But Gon had this huge grin on his face.

"Uh anyways, have you enrolled to any school's or whatever?"

I wanted to start a conversation with him.

"Actually, I have. It's five minutes away so I just walk there."

I looked at Gon. Maybe I should ask him if I can enroll there. But yet again I don't live in this area.

"If I manage to find a place around town here, you think I could enroll to your school?"

Gon looked at me with another huge smile. I loved his smiles. Always so comforting.

"Sure! I'll help you find a place, Killua!"

I was happy.

"Why don't you live with me?" Gon asked me. Live with Gon? ..

"Sure." I smiled softly.

There was then a knock on the door, but before Gon could get off of me, the door slammed open.

"Oh Shit."

DID GON JUST- this has to be bad to make him react like that. I quickly looked at the door way.

"Hey Aunt-Mito.. eheh.."

"GON FREECSS."

I looked at Gon as he was still on top of me, in a position that everyone would assume he was trying to do the dirty with me.

We're screwed.