The great hall

Y/n's pov

After we got inside we sat down and Draco sat next to me and rested his hand on my thigh. Professor Dumbledore stood up and started making a announcement about something I was lost in my thoughts.

All the first years got sorted into there house. When all of a sudden I heard him saying we had three new students joining us one for 7th year and two for 6th year I already knew who he was talking about. He was talking about the new boys that I saw in the train.

I didn't know they were in 6th year and 7th year, I was in 5th year but I kept paying attention to what he was saying. I heard him say Matteo, Marcus and Malcolm Riddle you may come in. When I heard him say riddle I look at Draco with wide eyes and he didn't even look surprised he didn't even show any emotion while everyone was gasping, gossiped and whispering about how attractive they were or who there father was and how he was Lord Voldemort.

I looked at them and they were all smirking with there heads held up high, confident and proud. They walked up to the stool and one by one they all got into slytherin of course they would get into slytherin, they waited for eachother to get sorted then they started making there way towards me and Draco, I saw them coming and I rolled my eyes at them.

I started drinking water out of my cup acting like I didn't see them Matteo sat in front of me Matteo being in the middle, Malcolm and Marcus on each side of him. Matteo then proceeded to say "Y/n I don't know what you see in boys that look like white ferrets you could do way better then get white ferret boy over there." He said while pointing to draco I spit out my water dying of laughter when he said that.

I noticed I spit on Matteo's suit and he just looked at his suit then at me. Draco didn't see it funny and he gave me a death glare signaling for me to shut the fuck up and I immediately stop laughing at what Matteo said about Draco. I said "Right, right, sorry it wasn't funny. Matteo that wasn't nice and not funny." I said while giggling and putting my hands up in defense towards Draco "Oh and Matteo you have a little something on your suit" I said while pointing to his suit.

He looked at his suit then back at me and said "Yea I wonder what happen oh right you literally spit on me." "It's not my fault you said that and I spit because it was so funny that's your fault not mine." I shot back, he gave me a death glare then the feast appeared, me and draco were laughing and talking.

I felt matteo staring at me the whole time but ignored him well tried to but I got tired of him starring at me so I looked him dead in the eyes and said "Take a picture it will last longer now stop staring at me haven't you heard that its rude to stare at people." I rolled my eyes at him.

Matteo's pov

I kept staring at her and she seemed to notice and get annoyed she looked at me dead in the eyes and said "Take a picture it will last longer now stop staring at me haven't you heard its rude to stare at people." I got mad because she said that and said "Who the fuck do you think your talking to don't fucking disrespect me you little disrespectful bitch."

She looked pissed because I told her that and she stood up and yelled "I KNOW EXACTLY WHO IM TALKING TO IM TALKING YO MATTEO FUCKING RIDDLE  VOLDEMORT'S CHILD. IM NOT FUCKING SCARED OF YOU OR YOUR STUPID LITTLE BROTHERS SO FUCK OFF AND DON'T EVER  CALL ME A BITCH AGAIN. JUST BECAUSE YOUR THE GREAT DARK LORD VOLDEMORT'S CHILD DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN COME AND ACT LIKE YOU OWN THE FUCKING PLACE. STAY IN LINE RIDDLE, JUST BECAUSE VOLDEMORT IS YOUR FATHER DOESN'T MEAN HE, YOU, OR YOUR BROTHERS ARE STRONGER THEN ME. I AM THE STRONGEST WITCH IN THIS SCHOOL, IM THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN DO MAGIC WITHOUT A FUCKING WAND." I was pissed that she said that to me everyone in the great hall was starring at us I gave them a death glare and they quickly turned around and continued eating.