breaking down the news

Your pov

It was the day before going back to Hogwarts I finished packing and so did Matteo, I begged and pleaded Matteo to let me tell all my friends the news not just Astoria, Pansy, Daphne, Blaise, and Draco all day that I wasn't going to be there for 7th year and the reason why. I wanted, I  needed to tell Hermoine, Harry, Ron, Ginny, the twins, Luna and Cedric. They all deserved to know. Even though Blasie, Cedric, and Draco would graduate too along with Matteo.

But the answer was always NO. We were eating dinner and I built up the courage to ask again. "Matteo?" I said/asked "hmm" he responded "Can I please tell them not just Astoria, Daphne, Pansy, Blaise and Draco." I demanded more then asked. He put his fork down and looked at me, he rolled his tongue against his cheek and finally said "No I have said it so many times the answer will always be NO it won't be changing now stop asking me. My answer won't change, if they don't know the better it will be." He said raising his voice.

I got up and pushed my chair backwards almost making it fall back. I started running upstairs with tears in my eyes when Matteo said "Where do you think your going Y/n get back down here we haven't finished eating." I ignored him and ran to a guest bedroom.

I locked the door and started crying. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and to the room I was in. I quickly locked the door with a spell that was hard to break. He tried twisting the doorknob but it would budge "Alohomara" he tried opening the door again but it didn't work.

"Y/N OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR YOU CAN'T ALWAYS THROW A FIT AND WHEN YOU DON'T GET WHATEVER YOU WANT." Matteo yelled while banging on the door trying to open it "REALLY MATTEO BECAUSE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT. YOU FORCED ME TO BE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME, YOU FUCKING THREATENED ME JUST TO BE WITH ME I JUST WANT TO TELL THEM PLEASE."
I yelled back my voice started cracking.

He started trying to break down the door but it wouldn't budge. I eventually fell asleep crying because it was the next day. My head was pounding, I had a major headache. I took the spell off the door and unlocked it, walked out to see Matteo wasn't at the door anymore.

I went over to mine and his room and grabbed my luggage. I walked downstairs to see Matteo eating. "Goodmorning Trixie" I said with a smile "Goodmorning miss Y/n she replied back. Matteo looked at me waiting  for me to greet him or acknowledge him but I just walked past him and started eating breakfast.

As we went to platform 9 and 3/4 he tried grabbing my hand but I quickly snatched it away. I heard him sigh as we went through the platform and onto the train. As he started walking I saw Astoria, Daphne, Pansy, Blaise and Draco. I quickly ran past Matteo and to them hugging them.

I hugged all of them but when it came to Draco, Matteo quickly snatched me away. I pulled away from him and hugged Draco, I heard Matteo huff at me. We all entered a compartment that Marcus was in.