author's notes

So I know this isn't really going to make sense but Draco and y/n no longer like eachother and Draco is forced to date Astoria Greengrass. Draco doesn't like her but he is forced to date her. Y/n and draco are secretly friends but Matteo doesn't know that. Astoria also like Matteo but she likes Draco too so she's happy that she gets to date him but also wants to date the dark lords son she knows he has a twin and older brother but she wants Matteo because everyone fears him and y/n since she's his girlfriend. Malcolm and Marcus are psychopaths but they wouldn't kill you for no reason while Matteo would kill you on the spot for no reason if y/n would even let him. You caught a little bit of feelings towards Matteo and you started showing you had feelings for him because you knew it would be best for you and everyone. Because whenever you did something wrong he would threaten to hurt a innocent person your friends or Draco.

Your friend group is Lorenzo, Pansy, Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyal, Jacob, Astoria, and Daphne which is sisters with Astoria. Matteo is now in your friend group since you guys are dating. You hangout with Hermoine, Ron, Harry, Luna, Neville, Ginny, and the Weasly twins every once in a while you mostly sit with them in class or when your studying in the library. Matteo doesn't like and want you to be hanging out with them because there Gryffindor's.