The train

Y/n's pov

It was my 5th year and I was happy to be back. I missed draco. Me and him sent letters to eachother all summer. I aborted the train and started looking for draco. I was looking in the compartments trying to find him when I saw three boys I've never seen before. It seemed they were having a conversation and I might have interrupted them.

I stopped and looked at the I was in front of the three new boys compartment when all of a sudden Pansy Parkinson walked up to me and said "Stay the fuck away from Draco he's mine unless you want me to talk shit about you. And spread rumors about you."

I was furious that she called Draco her's. "You wanna talk shit bitch let's talk about your body count." She stayed quiet and then I said "Exactly bitch I'm not a whore like you spreading my legs for every boy, You have slept with almost every boy in Hogwarts. You slept with every slytherin boy except Draco. You slept with half the hufflepuffs, ravenclaws, and even gryffindors so next time think before you speak. Look at these new boys I bet your gonna end up fucking all of them. And also not me calling you out when supposedly you came to call me out." I yelled at her "Yea because you can't find anyone to fuck because no one wants to fuck you. You like...unfuckable" She yelled back "Bitch try me almost every boy in Hogwarts likes me I can fuck whoever I want but I'm loyal to Draco and let me tell you his dick is huge and when he fucks me it feels amazing."

All of a sudden I heard people laughing behind me I looked to see the three new boys all laughing at her because I called her out. One of them said "I like her already, she's very feisty you choose a good one brother."

I was confused and decided to just shrugged it off and walk away and continue looking for Draco when I finally found him in a compartment.

Matteo's pov

Me, Malcom and Marcus just talking mostly about the plan to get y/n to leave draco and get with me because I didn't want to force her unless she didn't want to then I would force her.

When I saw her she looked even more beautiful up close. She was walking around she seemed to be looking for someone probably Malfoy I saw my brothers and they looked like they were drooling for her I was about to say something to her but she turned away from us.

I gave Malcom and Marcus my death glare and they both looked at me and in usion they said "what?". All of a sudden before y/n could walk off I saw a girl that looked like a pug mixed with a pig looking face come up to y/n and said to her "Stay the fuck away from Draco he's mine unless you want me to talk shit about you. And spread rumors about you."

She looked furious when she said that but then she said "You wanna talk shit bitch let's talk about your body count." The other girl stayed quiet then y/n said "Exactly bitch I'm not a whore spreading my legs for every boy, You have slept with almost every boy in Hogwarts. You slept with every slytherin boy except Draco. You slept with half of the hufflepuffs, ravenclaws, and even gryffindors so next time think before you speak look at these new boys I bet your gonna end up fucking all of them. And also not me calling you out when you came to supposedly call me out." The girl then yelled to y/n "Yea because you cant find anyone to fuck because no one wants to fuck you. Your like... unfuckable." Y/n then proceeded to say, "Bitch try me almost every boy in Hogwarts likes me I can fuck whoever I want but I'm loyal to Draco and let me tell you his dick is huge and when he fucks me it feels amazing."

I got jealous because y/n said that almost every boy in Hogwarts liked her. How did she end up with someone like Malfoy. Me and my brothers started laughing she looked at us then Malcolm said "I like her already she's very feisty you chose a good one brother." y/n walked away looking confused and continued looking for someone my guess was again was Malfoy.