The dinner

Your pov

I woke up the next morning and knew that I had to face Matteo and Voldemort. I woke Draco up and he went to shower while he was in the shower I got changed and ready.

When he came out I sat him down on the chair that was in our room and let out a sigh. He looked at me worried and I said "I have dinner with Voldemort and Matteo later so i won't eat dinner with you. I just found out yesterday and was to tired to let you know. I will be leaving after classes once I'm ready because I have to spend some time over there."

He pulled me into a hug then kissed my forehead "I understand baby" he gave me a little smile. We walked into the great hall hand in hand. I saw Matteo giving us a death glare in the corner of the room standing with Bella having his hand around her waist. Me and Draco went and sat down but I wasn't hungry so I talked to Daphne and Astoria. Pansy was busy making out with Blaise.

Classes went by quickly and I wanted them to go slow. We all made our way to the slytherin common room. I gave Draco a peck on the lips then went to my dorm to get ready. I showerd and changed into my dress. I did my hair and put some highlights in it then did my makeup.

(The dress)

(Your shoes)

(Your shoes)