A/n

Ok so a little background on y/n she is 15 years old but is going to turn 16 next week on September 5th. Before y/n's mother died she told her bestfriend to look after you, She knew she wasn't gonna be able to make it so your mother's bestfriend is my legal guardian. Your mother's bestfriend is named Aurora and she treats you like her daughter. She had a lot of miscarriages and never had kids so she loved you if you were truly her daughter and was always there for you. She knew the powers you had and she helped you control them. After your mother died you inherited all her money which your mom was very rich she was considered royalty in the wizarding world and so you and Aurora were treated amazing like if you and her were truly royalty. Even though your father wanted nothing to do with you and left your mother you still got all his inheritance since you were his daughter he came from a very rich family two so you were the most rich kid in the wizarding world.

Also I have a new character he is Lorenzo Smith he is in the same grade with his brother Jake Smith. Jake and Lorenzo are a few months apart. Lorenzo is 2 months older then Jake. Jake and Lorenzo have the same dad. Jake has a different mom which is Lorenzo's step mom. Lorenzo is Matteo's half brother them having the same mom. Lorenzo and jake are 16 btw so matteo is 1 year older then them. Lorenzo and jake are in year 6th there is going to be a lot of surprises coming.