punishment

(SMUT WARNING THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THISS CHAPTER)

(Your pov)

After the girls all left and everything was cleaned up, Matteo was having a boring meeting that I was forced to attend to.

I wasn't paying any attention but next thing I know is Draco is standing right in front of Matteo and Matteo has his wand pointed towards Draco. "CRUC-" I cut off Matteo by getting up and storming to them with my wand pointed to him yelling "EXPELLIARMUS" his wand flew out of his hand and he looked angrily around to see who made his wand go flying out of his hand.

When his eyes finally landed on me with my wand in my hand he stormed over to me and tightly gripping my forearm making me wince in pain.

He smirked and looking down at me and leaned down and whispered into my ear "You'll regret that little one". I got nervous until I heard a little tap on the window and a owl shadow.

Matteo ordered someone to go open the window to let the owl in as he forcefully and aggressively pulled me into a kiss. The death eater walked over to me and Matteo and showed up a envelope from Hogwarts. I quickly snatched it from him and ordered him to go back and sit down. It said:

Dear Mr and Ms.Riddle

I would like to inform you that your kids have gotten into some trouble and we need you to come immediately, I will be expecting your arrival.

-professor Dumbledore

"What does it say?" Asked Matteo "Our kids have gotten into some trouble" I said rolling my eyes but Matteo just smirked at me. "Meetings over, leave now before I Avera Kedevera your asses." Matteo yelled making it echo in the room. After all the death eaters left, Matteo grabbed my shoulder and teleported us to Hogwarts.

Everyone looked at us in fear, I'm surprised we were even allowed here. We walked over and into the great hall because it was dinner time.

We burst into the great hall like old times and I yelled "ULANI ROSE RIDDLE, URIYAH ROSALINE RIDDLE, ACE MARVALLO RIDDLE, AND AIDEN JAMES RIDDLE GET OVER HERE NOW". Our kids quickly came up to us frightened and all said in usion "Yes mother and father"

"What did you kids do this time? C'mon you guys couldn't even get through the first day without professor Dumbledore having to owl us." I said angrily

"Well there was these two boys flirting with the girls so we hexed them". Said Aiden "Where are they right now?" Asked Matteo while pulling his wand out. "Put that away this instinct and help me get them in trouble Matteo"

"Good job boys I'm proud of you and do you guys like anyone?" Matteo asked ignoring me "Yes but she's dating someone" Ace and Aiden said in usion "Well you can do what I did to your mother" "what did you do again?" Asked Ace "There only 11 Matteo, they don't need to think about that yet" I said spat out