Pregnant again?

(Your pov)

The results came back positive and I didn't want to tell Matteo straight up forward so I decided to surprise him and the kids with my pregnancy.

"Hey baby I'm going to the store, which death eater do I take? Can I take bellatrix please" I said but stopped in my tracks when I saw the room full of death eaters.

(btw after Matteo and you married, you were lonely in the Manor and Bellatrix would usually be around so you became good friends with her. You found out shes really Funny, nice and supportive but still a psychopath)

"Were in a meeting right now" said Matteo in a stern voice "Please its important babe" I said begging

"What's so important that you have to take bellatrix and have to go to the store?" Matteo said crossing his arms

"Its supposed to be a surprise" I whined "Fine you only have two hours then I want you back and if you aren't back, your in big trouble" "Yes my lord" I said jokingly while winking I walked over and gave Matteo a peck on the lips but of course he had to pull me by the waist and and smash his lips into mine deepening the kiss.

"Matteo your in a meeting and I gotta go to the store to get some things for the surprise" I said pulling away "but I'll miss you" he said while nuzzling into my neck and giving it a peck.

After he stopped he cleared his throat and pulled down his suit a little "Ok back to the meeting" he said in a cold emotionless voice.

"HAHAHA MATTEO RIDDLE JUST SHOWED HIS WEAK SIDE INFRONT OF ALL THE DEATH EATERS" I said while running out of the room. I looked over at Pansy, Blaise, Draco, Daphne, Astoria, Grabbe and Goyal and waved while running out. "WHY YOU LITTLE-" yelled Matteo chasing after me making me giggle.

"C'mon bellatrix let's go" I said trying to rush her to come. She finally walked out after I was running around the room trying to douge Matteo chasing me and his freeze in place spells he was casting at me.

Bellatrix grabbed my shoulder while I was running and Matteo was about to get us before we teleported to the shops. I heard Matteo clear his throat again and footsteps walking away then a "I'll get you later."

I looked around the shop and bellatrix broke the silence "Why did you want me to come and whu did you need to come to the shops?" She asked "I'm pregnant again and I wanna surprise Matteo" I said excitedly

"Omg yesss" she said making me laugh. After a while we figured out what to do and got the things. We went back to the riddle manor and set everything up.

(How you were going to surprise him)