Hogsmade

(THE NEXT DAY)

It was morning and when I got up Matteo was nowhere to be found. I changed into my uniform and brushed through my tangles. I walked to breakfast to see Matteo wasn't there.

(SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY BUT BEFORE DINNER SO AFTER SCHOOL)

I hadn't seen Matteo all day. I was really curious to see where he was but decided to take advantage of him not being around. I went up to the Astronomy tower and read my book for a little and looked at the view, I got bored of being there alone.

I went to the gryffindor tower and mumbled the password, Hermoine had told me the password so If i were wanted to go visit I would know the password. I wish I didn't end up going because of what happen next. Once I walked into the common room i saw Harry, Ron, Hermoine, Ginny, The Weasly twins, and Luna. All chatting about well all except Luna she was quiet and was reading her book sitting in a arm chair in the corner. Once they noticed me, the twins ran up to me and put me on there shoulders while walking to the rest of the group. I couldn't help but let out a bunch of giggles. "Y/n I've missed you what brings you here?" Asked Hermoine.

"I've missed you sis" said Ginny with a wink (you guys are like sisters btw) "Hello" said Luna in a soft voice while putting her book down. They all got ran up to me, they all pulled me into a big group hug. I waved at Harry and Ron but they both got up and gave me a hug making me stumble back. I explained everything to them and they all seemed sorry for me.

We all decided to go to the Astronomy tower. Once we finally got to the top and pushed open the door I saw him. He was smoking a cigarette leaning against the railing. Once everyone else saw him they all immediately got quiet. He looked at me and his expressions changed from calmness to pure anger. I got a bit nervous and scared so I said "Uh...guys maybe we should go somewhere else." they all nodded there heads and we turned around to walk away.

Through the corner of my eye I saw him drop the cigarette and smashed it, rudding it with his foot. He walked over to us before we could get out the door. He yanked my forearm and pushed past everyone pulling me away. "Y/n-" said Harry in a worried voice but Matteo cut him off by yelling "SHUT THE FUCK SCARHEAD, Y/N WILL NOT BE HANGING OUT WITH YOU GUYS I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT. PLUS SHE KNOWS BETTER. SO DON'T THINK ABOUT TRYING."

I noticed we were heading to his dorm, the whole way it was silence I did not dare to speak. Once we got to his dorm he swung the door open and shoved me inside, he slammed the door behind me. I stood there frozen, scared and shocked. "WHY THE HELL WERE YOU HANGING OUT WITH THOSE MUDBLOODS." Matteo yelled

"FIRST OF ALL THOSE SO CALLED MUDBLOODS ARE MY FRIENDS I HAVE THE RIGHT TO HANGOUT WITH WHOEVER I WANT TO. YOUR SO POSSESSIVE AND TOXIC I CAN ONLY HANGOUT WITH YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS BUT YOU DON'T EVEN LET THEM GET NEAR ME. I BARELY GET TO HANGOUT WITH MY BROTHER'S ESPECIALLY THOSE SO CALL MUDBLOODS. YOU.DON'T.OWN.ME." I yelled back he let out a low chuckle.

"Never yell at me again princess or you'll end up regretting it. The only time your allowed to yell at me is when were in bed having sex. That's also where your wrong I do own you, when you agreed to marry me." He said calmly all of a sudden which shocked me because he was just yelling at me moments ago. "I had no choice or you would of killed Draco." I said in defense "There's always a choice" he said. I went and sat down on the bed and took a deep breath.

"I have to go to Hogsmade, can you come?" He asked "If you buy me chocolate's?" I asked "Deal" he teleported us to Hogsmade in front of the candy shop and said "Don't talk to anybody especially any boys. Go get your chocolate I'll be back before you have to pay. I need to go do something. After I'm done I'll come in and wait for you to get your chocolates. I'll be back before your done."

I nodded my head and went into the shop I got so many different types of chocolates and a bit of other candys but mostly chocolates. That was worth a month of supplies but I knew I would end up finishing them within two weeks.

(MATTEO'S POV)

The reason why I needed to come to Hogsmade was to find the perfect engagement ring for her. I walked into the jewelry shop and looked around. There were many gorgeous rings but none suited y/n. I kept looking around until I came across a emerald green and white ring. It would suit y/n perfectly I called over the worker and pointed to that ring. There eyes widened when I pointed to it, he pulled it out (Bahaha sounds dirty afk 🖐😭 anyways back to the stroy) "How much for it?" I asked "3,550 gallons" he said nervously. I pulled out the gallons and gave them to him. His eyes widened even more while he boxed up the ring gently and gave me it.

(THE RING💍)

I walked back to the candy shop to see y/n with a bunch of candy mostly chocolate though

I walked back to the candy shop to see y/n with a bunch of candy mostly chocolate though. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "AHHH STRANGER" she yelled she kicked me causing me to fall and groan.

When she turned to me she said "Boys can be such perverts." She turned around and looked at the floor and said "Oh hey Matteo what are you doing down there?" I groaned and spat out "You tripped me" "I'm sowwy" she said and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and was first to pull away. "I thought you only wanted chocolate." I said "I want all this candy pwease" she said in a baby voice "ugh fine only because I love you" I said with a groan she gave me a little smile and skipped over to the chasier.

This girl is going to make me broke, first the ring then the sweets. I wanted to take her shopping and spoil her so I did.

We went to many stores and in a couple she bought a couple of things and in others she didn't. I could tell she didn't want to waist my money but I wanted to waist it on her. "Can we go back to Hogwarts now because I don't want to go shopping, I don't like waisting your money. Plus we should get back before dinner starts."

I sighed and teleported us to our dorm. She kicked me out to put her stuff away not wanting me to see what she got. After she was done she came out and we made our way to Dinner together. After dinner we went to our dorm and took turns to take a shower then go to bed.

~ A/n- I might post another chapter later on but I'm not so sure right now I'm about to work on my other two storys and make a new chapter on them~