The surprise

Your pov

He took the blindfold off to reveal a beautiful house I gasped at how beautiful the house was. I turned over to him and said "This house is beautiful Matteo."

He looked down at me and said "I knew you'd love our house. I can't wait til we get married and in the future have little mini psychopath riddles running around in it. And even killing people."

I looked up at him and said "I've never wanted to get married I never thought about it maybe I did once or twice with Draco but I don't see myself getting married. And I can't see you being the father of my kids especially because I don't want my babys become mini you and psychopaths."

"Well in the future when we are old enough we will get married and have little baby riddles running around this house. I love you and I won't bring any harm to you, Draco or your mud blood friends I hate mud bloods but your bestfriends with them so I'll have to live with it. Its bearable I wouldn't hurt them because you wouldn't like it."

"Don't call my friends mud bloods Matteo. And thank you for not bringing harm to them I appreciate it."

He gave me a tour of the house which was huge it had 10 bed rooms not counting the master bedroom which was ours 12 bathrooms not counting the master bathroom. One bathroom in each bed room and one bathroom upstairs and downstairs.

Master bedroom:

Master bathroom(I couldn't find any good ones so I'm sorry)

Outside it had a huge pool and hot tub with a beautiful garden filled with flowers in it

Outside it had a huge pool and hot tub with a beautiful garden filled with flowers in it. The pool area looked like this:

And the garden area looked like this with another fire place:

I looked around the backyard in amazement with Matteo following behind me. "I wanted to get something bright and beautiful for our future family. I bought this beautiful house with a beautiful backyard for our future family and us to live in and enjoy the beauty of the house I knew you would like it." "It's beautiful Matteo it really is but I'm only 15 and your 17 I need 2 more years to be able to move in with you and you still need 1 more year til you get to move in... but its gonna be my 6th birthday next week."