Confessions

Your pov

I eventually fell asleep because it was the next morning. I was still cuddled up on Matteo, I quietly got up and decided to take a shower. I was finishing up showering when the sliding door opened and Matteo came in. "Matteo what are you doing" "I missed you, your voice, your touch, your presence, you." He said in a soft voice "We have class in an hour and I need to be able to walk" "Fine" he groaned. After we got done showering we made our way down to the great hall to eat breakfast.

We had breakfast sandwiches or breakfast burritos. I had a breakfast sandwich and Matteo had a breakfast burrito. After breakfast he kissed my forehead and we went our separate ways since we only had two classes together. I sat in the back with Draco like usual.

We talked and laughed the teacher didn't even notice or didn't care. But when Neville fell asleep the professor quickly ran and scared him to wake him up. I guess he wasn't a big fan of gryffindors. After class I decided to go to my favorite tree and read a book. I was really into the book because I didn't notice Matteo straight at me.

He sat down next to me and said "What are you doing baby?"

"I'm reading? Why? Did I do something wrong?" I asked not looking up from my book. "No just curious" I nodded and went back to my reading while I saw Matteo in the corner of my eye giving everybody death glares that got near me while playing with his wand.

Someone in my class named Noah came up to me and completely ignored Matteo's death glares and him playing with his wand to intimidate. "Hey y/n" I looked up from my book and to see who said that. Once I saw it was Noah I said said "Oh hey Noah, do you need something?" He scratched the back of his neck and nervously said "I'm not really good at Transfiguration and I was wondering if you could help me. If you don't mind"

Matteo put his hand on my thigh as a warning and wanting me to say no but I said "Of course Noah I don't mind at all." I saw Matteo give me and death glare so I got up and said "Let's go to the library."

Me and Noah walked to the library with Matteo dragging his feet behind us as a if a little kid that didn't get what he wanted but didn't through much of a tantrum. I helped Noah for about an hour with his Transfiguration homework then to study for the upcoming test and quizzes in that class.