Arguments

This chapter contains smut so if you don't like it please skip that part I will warn you later on when it's going to happen so if you don't want to see that you could skip that part and see when it ends.

1 week later

We came back to Hogwarts and instead of sharing dorms with Draco I now shared dorms with Matteo. Me and him also shared beds since he had a prefects bedroom, he rarely left my side or let me sleep in my dorm.
The next morning
I woke up in Matteo's arms my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I tried getting up but he pulled me back into his embrace.

I waited about 10 minutes then tried again I was successful this time or so I thought once I stood up I heard him say "where do you think your going especially without trying to leave without telling me where your going and with me." I nervously replied saying "Uh... I was gonna just shower and get ready then wake you up." Matteo shook his head and said "Y/n I'm not dumb you try to escape me every morning and throughout the day." I quickly grabbed my uniform and went to turn on the water then locked the door behind me I got in and started shampooing my hair with my flower and mint shampoo and then my conditioner that smelled the exact same.

I heard Matteo sigh and get out of bed I heard him open his closet. After I got out of the shower I finished getting ready. Once I walked out of the bathroom I saw Matteo stand up from the bed and gestured for me to grave his hand, I didn't feel like getting him mad so I went and graved his hand as we were walking to the great hall everyone kept staring at us I got uncomfortable.

Matteo noticed and gave everyone death glares before saying "What the fuck are you guys looking at mind your fucking business and stop staring at me and my fucking girlfriend." "Matteo calm down" he ignored me and said "If you have a problem or have something to say then say-" "Matteo fucking Riddle listen to me now calm the fuck down ok you don't have to over react."  "But dar-" "But nothing Matteo were touching you NO were they talking about you NO. And were they hurting you NO, SO DON'T FUCKING BE RIDE TO THEM FOR STARING AT YOU MATTEO" "DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME Y/N WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YELLING AT ME." "IM YOUR FUCKING 'GIRLFRIEND' YOU FORCED ME YO OR YOU WOULD HURT HIM MATTEO."

When I said girlfriend I put my two fingers up(if that makes sense) and said girlfriend in a sarcastic voice. After I yelled that hella people were looking at us and I stormed off into the great hall I could tell Matteo was pissed. I walked over to Draco and sat down with him.

He looked surprised and said "Y/n what are you doing if Matteo sees you he's gonna punish the both of us and I don't want you to get hurt. Wait where is Matteo your never out of his sight I don't see him anywhere." "Me and him got into a argument and after I walked away from him he is pissed right now so yea and I won't let him hurt you."

I said giving him a reassuring smile "Is that so-" Matteo said but I cut him off by screaming because he scared me everyone looked at me but once they saw Matteo behind me they quickly turned back around "Matteo what the fuck you scared the shit out of me and get the fuck away from me."

I said while placing a hand on my heart trying to catch my breath "No and come with me y/n you know your not allowed to go anywhere without me and especially be with Draco." He spat out "I don't care Riddle so leave me alone, go away." Matteo grabbed Draco's shoulder and pulled him back making him fall hard onto the floor.

He was groaning in pain and I quickly rushed to his side I looked up and everyone was getting up and rushing to get out because they something bad was going to happen. "What the fuck Matteo why would you do that."