Drunk

(Mentions of drinking alcohol, drugs, sex and mature language)

(Your pov)

I finally had got back to Hogwarts and heard there was a party in the room of requirements. I mean I was already all dressed up so I headed to the room of requirements. When I walked into the room a smell hit me it smelled like sweat, alcohol, and all different types of perfumes and colones. I looked around and saw people sniffing lines, drinking, dancing, making out, and talking. I spotted Harry, Ron, and Hermoine by the drinks so I walked over to them.

They looked shocked that I was there and I heard Hermoine shout "Y/N HOW ARE YOU HERE? HOW DID MATTEO LET YOU COME? WAIT IS MATTEO HERE?" "HE DOESN'T KNOW I'M HERE." I shouted back.

They all nodded and we started talking about everything. I was chugging down drinks the fire whiskey burning my throat but I just kept chugging more and more. I soon got drunk and started dancing all over the place. It was about 1 in the morning when the party ended.

I started walking back to my dorm trying not to get caught by Mr.Flinch or any professors on my way. I made it to the dungeons and it was colder, I finally got to the portrait and mumbled pureblood. When I walked in no one was in the common room. They were all in there dorms sleeping so I had to keep quiet.

I stumbled walking up the stairs and used the wall as support so that I wouldn't trip and fall. When I finally got to my mine and Matteo's dorm I swung the door open and it hit the stone wall making a loud thump.

I walked into the door and started closing the door when I heard Matteo say "Y/n" in a stern, angry voice. I slowly turned around and Matteo turned on a lamp and was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Oh hi M-Matteo" my words slurred at how drunk I was "Where have you been, I was worried sick when I returned you weren't here or anything. I couldn't find you." "I-" I was about to say something but Matteo beat me to it and interrupted me. "Are you drunk?" He asked I just nodded I stumbled over to the bathroom and started taking off my makeup with a makeup whip.

I took out my hair and started undressing not caring that I left the door wide open. Through the corner of my eye I kept seeing Matteo looking at me up and down while biting his bottom lip.

I turned on the water to run myself a bath and turned to look at him then said "Can you help me please." He quickly got up and grabbed me a towel and some pjs. He walked over to me and helped my get into the bath. I layed back and relaxed while he sat down on the floor and just looked at me. "Wanna join?" I said with a wink he let out a chuckle and said "I would love to but your drunk and I'm not taking advantage of you darling."

"But I was being bad and went to a party without you." I said, I honestly was just really horny all of a sudden I started touching myself and letting soft moans out. He grabbed my wrist and growled out.

"You aren't to touch yourself only I am to do that." He spat out I nodded my head and he started undressing himself, I couldn't help but smirk. He got into bath and made me straddle him sitting me on his lap. He slipped himself in me causing me to throw my head back and shut my eyes tightly.

He grabbed a chunk of my hair jumping on his dick. He pulled my hair and said "Open your eyes and look at me while I'm fucking you." I opened my eyes and looked at him while loud whimpers left my lips. He made me stand up and pushed me against the wall and put one leg over his shoulder while he put his hands on my waist while thrusting into me mercilessly.

After we both finally came he didn't stop there he pinned me in a corner and grabbed the shower head. He changed the shower making it turn into pressure. He put it under my pussy making it hit my clit. After about 10 minutes my legs started getting wobbling, the wall and his hand were keeping me from collapsing.

He noticed I was tired and couldn't handle it anymore. He switched the shower back to it's normal pressure and put it back up. I grabbed my coconut and flower shampoo and conditioner applying it while he applied his minty one. After we finished he helped me change into my pjs due to the fact he went to hard like always.

He set me on the counter while he changed into his sweats. We brushed out teeth and hair. After we were done he picked me up bridal style and walked over to the bed gently putting me down. After he climbed in and he put his head on my chest and one arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I started playing with his hair and felt him relax.

"You aren't going to be able to walk tomorrow and when your fully sober your going to kick my ass." I let out a small chuckle and said "your hair is so soft I love playing with it." His cheeks started heating up and turning red "I didn't know Matteo Riddle could blush." I said with sarcasm in my voice he let out a chuckle and said "There is many things I can do that you don't know about. And don't stop playing with my hair it makes me relax."

I nodded my head and fell asleep playing with his hair.

(Matteo's pov)

Her hand started slowing down meaning she was almost fully asleep. I needed to plan how to propose to her. Maybe a fancy restaurant or in front of the whole school so that they knew she was mine or even in front of all the death eaters so they knew she was mine and to not lay a hand on her.

The first time she went to a meeting the guys looked at her with lust and desire in there eyes. Even though they had wife's how pathetic. I decided just to do it in front of the whole school it's not like she could reject me or Draco would die so I wouldn't get embarrassed of getting rejected.

Afterwards I could take her to a fancy restaurant and then owl my dad saying that I proposed to her and at the next meeting announce it to all the death eaters.