Drama

The next day

Y/n pov

I woke up on the opposite side of Matteo and got up and took a quick shower and put on my uniform. And I went and tried waking up Matteo but he kept complaining so I pushed him onto the floor.

I bolted out of the dorm before he could even get up I ran/bolted all the way to the great hall for breakfast. I only had an apple because I wasn't really hungry. Me and my friends were laughing and talking while eating breakfast.

Blaise kept asking stupid questions. He asked "why do we need to breath oxygen?" "What if penguins lived in Africa" "Is it true monkeys peal the bananas from the bottom and why?" "Why are tears salty?" "What if dinosaurs still existed. What would happen?" We all laughed at him and Draco said "Once he asked me how to spell the word orange." Which made us burst into laughter.

It was soon time for our first class which was DADA with professor umbrige and we all walked out when we did we all saw Matteo making out with the one and only Bella Cruz. I was shocked because he said he loved me and he had chosen me to date and become the future lady in black he took away my freedom because he wanted me and he cheats on me with that thing, that animal, that thing that was a disgrace to the pure bloods and slytherin house everyone was embarrassed of her.

Well everyone except her friends and family. I started clapping and walked up to them "Well, well, well, what do we have here. That was lovely very cute indeed." I said in a calm voice

"Y/n I can-" I cut him off and said "oh no need to explain Matteo I could care less but since you kissed that thing, that animal then I can kiss any boy I want." Draco smirked at me and I pulled him into a kiss my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. Matteo pulled me away and said

"What the hell y/n why would you kiss him. Your my girlfriend you can't do that." "Oh come on Matteo your no fun you kissed that slut so I can kiss Draco. Anyways toodles I don't want to be late for class."

(In class)

We all walked away laughing at what just happen. We all entered class and I sat next to Draco in the back of the room. I gave him a kiss and was about to pull away but then i didn't notice Matteo come into the classroom until he was standing behind Draco and cleared his throat.

Matteo said in a jealous, angry, harsh tone "What do you think your doing Malfoy. Kissing my girl? The future black lady? Your future lady in black? Huh? Get out of my seat and away from her NOW."

Before Draco could say anything I shouted back to Matteo saying "NO I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU KISSED THAT CREATURE DATE HER INSTEAD MAKE HER THE FUTURE LADY IN BLACK. NOW IM WITH DRACO AGAIN." Everyone in class started laughing because when I said that "creature" I pointed to bella who was giving me death glares. "DON'T YELL AT ME Y/N and are you jealous that I kissed bella?" He yelled back but then his voice softened "Me? Jealous? Nah I ain't jealous just the fact that if I kissed another boy you would torture them then kill them. Afterwards you would punish me but since you kissed Bella and you cheated first then I can kiss Draco and me and him are dating again."