Meeting

(The next day)

(Wednesday)

(Matteo's pov)

It was Wednesday and I woke up to tapping on the window. I looked over to see Y/n knocked out on her side of the bed. I groaned and got up walking over to the window, when I opened the window I saw the Riddle Owl named Hollow she said black feathers (or fur idk 🖐😭) and big yellow eyes that turned red sometimes. I saw she had a letter and I grabbed it bringing her also inside. She went to a seat and pearched herself on there. I saw it was a letter from my father

_____

Dear Matteo and y/n,

I expect you both here by 6:00pm sharp don't be late or you'll both regret it, there is much we need to dicuss. Meet me at the Malfoy Manor like last time when we had dinner. I will be having a meeting about you and Y/n. Make sure to wear something nice, it won't be just the five of us like last time.

From Voldemort

_____

I groaned wondering what this sick bastard wanted to discuss this time. I was surprised that I woke up before Y/n. I got ready then made my way to wake her up. "Wake up baby, we have classes." I said softly

"Mmm, no I'm tired can't we just sleep and cuddle." she said in a whiny voice "No we have classes and plus we have to go to another meeting with my father at 6pm sharp." I said she sprang up and yelled "WHAT? BUT WE JUST HAD ONE NOT THAT LONG AGO."

She threw herself back and grabbed a pillow with groaning in it."I know but this meeting is about us this time." I said softly "What? They usually are about us." she stated while rolling her eyes "I don't know but hurry up and get ready." After she finally got ready we headed to breakfast. Once we finished our breakfast we started walking to our class. When out of nowhere she stopped and she said "Where are we going?"

"We are going to class idiot, now come on before we are late." I said annoyed "I don't want to" she said in annoyance "To bad, no one wants to but they still need to so let's go." I spat out but she didn't budge she didn't move from where she was standing.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I walked over to her and threw her over my shoulder walking us to our first period class that we had together, when we were entering class "PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTINCT MATTEO MARAVLO FUCKING RIDDLE." She spat out coldly.

Professor snape stood up from his desk and said "Y/n, language, and Matteo why do you have her over your shoulder?" "I thought it was pretty obvious she didn't want to come to class so I threw her over my shoulder and brought her to your class. Your welcome." I walked over and sat her down next to me in the back of the classroom. I heard professor snape scoff. The day went by quickly and I walked Y/n to all her classes and told her where to sit making sure she didn't sit by a boy. Yes I know its messed up but if I didn't I would hex that boy or end up killing him out of pure jealousy.