Arranged Marriage?

Y/n's pov

Some days went by fairly quickly and the other's went by slowly. Matteo was same as usual overprotective, jealous, possessive and toxic. He was like Draco when I dated him but Matteo was a whole nother level.

Saturday was right around the corner, the day I wanted least to come nervous at what was to happen at the meeting Matteo scheduled. "Y/n I got you a surprise" said Matteo taking me out of my thoughts I turned to him and gave him a small smile saying "Matteo there's no need to give me a reason" "Since we always wear emerald green and black I decided it would be different at my meeting" he said calmly looking down at me.

I looked at him confused as he showed me a beautiful baby blue dress that came right above my knees. "Matteo its beautiful." I said looking at the dress up and down examining it. "Get ready the meetings in a complete of hours I will go inform Draco then come straight back to you, don't talk to anyone while I'm gone." He said

"Try not to kill him" I said as he walked away letting out a little chuckle. I looked at the dress examining how it looked on me and fixed my hair.

(The dress)

I curled my hair and put natural makeup on as Matteo entered the room

I curled my hair and put natural makeup on as Matteo entered the room. He changed into a black suit with a white shirt and a tie matching my dress.

We linked arms and made our way to the dining room as he had teleported us to the Malfoy manor. As we walked in I saw many people with baby blue, white, and black. We sat down at our usual seats and as Voldemort came in.

Once Voldemort came in Matteo stood up and grabbed my wrist then forced me to stand up and practically threw me. "Damn bitch what's up with you" I growled out "I am your lord" he spat out "uh... no you are the man that forced me to marry you oh and Voldemort over there" I spat out